• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The League of Ultimate Spriters~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    lame man's terms, that is the best line ive heard this week, ill put that in my sig, anyway ho-oh iceized
    acrystalho-ohrequest.bmp
    it was a request

www.pokefakes.de.vu

PokeFake Expert
    Years
  • thank you very much =) i like them all
    can you make back sprites of the revoliution of snievel and of the prevolution of mr mime? and of course the prevolution of soodoowoodoo(sry i don*t know the english names

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    its better than what i can do, but the arms look like they're from a trainer sprite, maybe its just me.

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Ahem..........Someone might want to get this stickied...............this IS somewhat important...........or should be..............

LannyZ443

ROAR!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2006
    Yes, that is quite a problem. Well, this is an announcement! (Announcments, Announcments, Announcments, WHOOOO!) I'm still taking requests here, and in my new thread that no one has posted in but seemed to like to look at!!!

Silon

Amber for Ever!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 30, 2016
    Hello everyone. :) In my Pokemon game, I need some new trainer sprites and some overworld icons for it! So, if any of you can help, just PM me and we can talk!

Needed:

Prof. Sereen: Female Professor, white lab coat, light brown =or= orangish hair.

Joan: Prof's daughter, Hero's rival, blue & white skirt/shirt, brown hair.

Hero: Female &/or male, red & blue clothes

Gym Leaders: Misc. Male & Female

Other trainers: Misc. Male & Female

= Note =
    All of these could, and will need overworld sprites. So, any help is appreciated and credited. All art will have ownership to ones creater, and using without permission will not be tollerated. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back