• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Graphics School

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hazuki: You could, but I advice you not to. Beacuse if you do not have atleast 2 students, the chance of your class dying is pretty high. And if you have no students right now, there is no garantee that people will join directly at your thread.

But I have faith in you, so you can do whatever you want, just as long as you understand what I mean.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Yeah it is, im going to go try and get some more students in my class :P. so do i add all the other students from the other gimp classes?

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    Oke, i've also added that all my students will need to download a certain version of gimp, because the older versions befuzzle me,

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    el capitano;; yeah :P, i'd just like to say that Hitsugaya has finished first and done in perfectly :D, *feels proud*

evilcheese;; well i guess it is possible, as long as your in a different class to your own, (who wants to teach them self?), i might actually join CME's class, and try and convert it to gimp, that way i'll get even better :P lol,

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Demidian, I've been letting it go for a long time now, but you'll want to watch your posts here.

A lot are bordering on spam.

Just to let you know.

And I love teaching myself. It's the best way to develop a unique style. But this isn't open for discussion in this thread.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • el capitano;; yeah :P, i'd just like to say that Hitsugaya has finished first and done in perfectly :D, *feels proud*

evilcheese;; well i guess it is possible, as long as your in a different class to your own, (who wants to teach them self?), i might actually join CME's class, and try and convert it to gimp, that way i'll get even better :P lol,
    yeah thats what i was thinking too (joining CME's class). so El Capitano can you put me on the list for color me evil's class?

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    ok if evil cheese is there put me up there, also i'd like to mention that only one student in my class is actually doing anything, alot are not doing anything, but are still active at pc, but there are a few that are inactive, so i dont know when i should start new assignments, if i should wait for the majority of the class or start a new one now?

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
  • lol if there is one person who's a good rater it's CME. she makes good banners and has awsome critiscizm.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I'd just like to mention that in my humble opinion, some of you are seriously overshooting and should take in a little more consideration which class you'd place yourself in. But like I said, that's just my opinion. <_<;

it's been bugging me for a long time, so pardon me, I just had to say it. x_o

In the meantime, evilcheese, don't spam. You'll recieve a yellow infraction for it soon enough.

Uryū Ishida

Hishoku no Sora
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    well i see what you mean, everybody goes in the same class because they think CME is Uber (which is true:P) but there arent alot of choices to choose from.

To the point of this post, i've thought about it long and hard, and decided that i simply do not have the time to run my homeroom, my school has just started and im going to be busy, so ill be only be able to come online on weekends, unless someone can take my place, SORRY GUYS!!!!!! :(:(:(:(.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I would like to take any of the Photoshop classes, although it appears that only number 3 is available, so I'd like to take that one.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Woah, this is the old graphics school Ooka. :<

Please post in the new one, and do not revive dead threads.

-closed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back