• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't know why post count matters so much to me... I think it's because I used to be a mod on a friend's old forum and I used to own my own forum and people would have posted so much more that I had, and it made me feel like I wasn't doing my job. x_x;;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Quality over quantity. Something I always have a hard time grasping in life. .___.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Greed, materialism, selfishness... it's just human behaviour, or at least, that's how I see it. I mean, we know it's wrong, but it's just something that's hard for us to control.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    And it's something that's landing many people in jail, and many others under the influence of manipulation.

The problem is, we don't just stop and think once about our actions and what needs to be changed. We keep doing what we're doing, and it's getting us in deeper and deeper crap.

I think some people are too stubborn to change. They may not necessarily be happy the way they are, but they're not about to change themselves either. I think some people are also way too impulsive with their decisions; they just don't think things through. And yes, I agree, it is getting us into deeper and deeper crap.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    The people who care about their postcount usually spam and therefore get banned.

I will post in a thread if I have something to add to it, not just another "Yeah, Thats Well Cool" kind of post.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, I see what you mean. I can't speak for everybody of course but I always try to make good productive posts. You can't really get your point across in 4 words anyway.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Exactly, like in a thread about football for example, somebody could post "I do not enjoy football", and while that follows the rules it doesn't contribute to the topic at all.

That's why I don't like it when somebody complains that if you read a thread you might as well post in it, because if that person had something worthwhile to say they would have gone on and said it. >:

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, I saw Audy. I read your new rules like a good PCer XD

OVP is tricky because I have seen posts their sometimes which arn't actually polls and it confuses me.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    So something like "When do you go to bed?" which could have all manner of answers to "Red Or Blue?" are aloud in OVP?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Yeah, It was all I could think of at the time I posted.

Thanks for clearning that up because I have often wondered about that.

Most off the polls seem to get everybody to post in and then they sit there until they reach 30 days or get posted in or reach 30 days andthen get posted in.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Hopefully, It still doesn't XD

Wait, I relaised you wouldn't be the moderator for it if you didn't understand it XD.

Its been a long day.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Right, I think thats all the questions for now XD, If I get anymore you will know about it Audy XD.

I read before that the princess's things was a msn thing correct?

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    All day XD

I shouldn't really laugh because I'm like that with MSN. I live on MSN somedays, I will chat to people in the morning and still be there when they come on in the evening.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I wish I had people like that on MSN, arn't you guys all in diffrent time zones though?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back