• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Heh. There are people around who have been here for more than five years now. I'm pretty new, actually, and I have almost been here for a year.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I've joined like a hundred forums (literally) and I'm only active in three. How awesome is that?

Of those three, PC is where I post the most. Because I feel like I'm in a different world on those other two forums. But they're still cool.

I've been here for 3 and a half years...things have certainly changed. I don't miss the "old" days cos I was a n00b back then. Just ask anyone who still remembers me by my old usernames...which is probably not a lot of people. xD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've been here for almost a year, but I've only actually been active since December '07. xD I still love Pokemon, but I love the DCC thread so much more >D

Years
    I can say that 2/3 of my postcount is from this place as well :D
    ...And that's a lot of postcount.

About 80% or more of my post count is from here.

I didn't know this, but i have actually been at pc since 2004. Jan 2004, i was TheChanseyMan (I think thats what is was, but i forget). I had 135 posts before leaving, and i have already over-riddin that record with this account.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I've been a PC member for about 2 1/2 years now.

I was a big n00b back then, I was sorta new to the whole forum thing. I was a big spammer. This is what my Third account? This account has the most post counts out of the three I had.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I've only had this account. I've been pretty active all the time I've been here ^^
    Most of my post count probably come from the clubs I joined, or Pokémon General threads. I'm not really into gaming or spriting or anything. I just like Pokémon, and love to chat about anything.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Oh, most of my post count comes from the Emulation section... but I have more non-counting posts that anything else. If posts in other trivia counted...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Oh, most of my post count comes from the Emulation section... but I have more non-counting posts that anything else. If posts in other trivia counted...
    Haha, went, you'd win by simply counting your infinity-posts, wouldn't you? ;)
    Perhaps it's good those kinds of forums doesn't count. It's easy to chat about anything irrelevant in a member fc or a trivia thread. Everyone could have a post count at 3000 by a week's active posting...
    I guess this particular thread is some kinda exception...^^

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Most of my posts are in the emulation, TV shows and voting polls sections.
    These are the places I frequent here XD

Kinda scared now, we've had some violent acts here and it's getting crazy.
    They just announced no schools/uni tommorow for us, so there goes my finals :(

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    I've been a PC member for about 2 1/2 years now.

I was a big n00b back then, I was sorta new to the whole forum thing. I was a big spammer. This is what my Third account? This account has the most post counts out of the three I had.

Dude, my slogan is "Once a noob always a noob"...and damn proud of it. I just have such a nooby aura. xD Even though I've been on the interwebz for 5 years...(pathetic)

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    This is my only account...most of my post count is either in Other Cards or Other Entertainment. But the DCC is where I mostly post nowadays.

Only if I was more active (I swear, I've left this place like 10 times and didn't come back for like 3 months...xD) I'd be up to 10k posts...and more people would know me. xD oh well

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    Most of my posts come from the OVP board. Another part comes from the DCC. (Trust me, I had a lot of posts from the last one. ;D)

Years
    I don't think I got many posts from the DCC, I only posted in there a few times. And every time after I posted in a DCC, I forget about it for a while xD

I think I got most of my postcount from the New users section.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    I don't care about postcount. If it was taken away I really wouldn't mind.
    My profile says I do 8 posts a day...that's pretty neat but I doubt it's true XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back