• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The couple thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • Lighty's bored and doesn't see another one of her favourite pairings up there, so she'll claim them now since she has nothing better to do. :O Can she have Zelos x Lloyd from Tales of Symphonia too? :>

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Can i claim Marina X Suicune, from pokemon, Zoro X Nami from One Piece, Roy X Dasiy from Super Smash Bros Melee?.

Thanks sweetie^-^.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Blast! All the good Inuyasha and FMA couples have been claimed! Oh well.

Couples I'd Like to Claim

• Tai x Sora - Digimon
    • Matt x Sora - Digimon
    • Davis x Kari - Digimon
    • Yolei x Ken - Digimon
    • Takato x Rika - Digimon
    • Takato x Jeri - Digimon
    • Henry x Rika - Digimon
    • Ryo x Rika - Digimon
    • Spike x Faye - Cowboy Bebop
    • Ed x Winry - Fullmetal Alchemist

[NOTE: I may add more claims to this list. Please update the master list when necessary.]

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • o_O You can claim a maximum of three couples; condense your list or indicate which three are your preferred couples. ^^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I will in a moment, I've just been a tad bit busy lately. So it'll be done by tonight.

Kratos

ghostofsparta
    Years
    • Age 33
    • HFIL
    • Seen Apr 1, 2010
    I can only think of three they are
    Kuwabara & Yukina-Yu Yu Hakusho
    Sakyo & Kuwabara's siter-Yu Yu Hakusho
    then Toguro & Genkai- YU YU Hakusho

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Lightning said:
    o_O You can claim a maximum of three couples; condense your list or indicate which three are your preferred couples. ^^;
    Fine. I'll claim Tai x Sora and Takato x Rika.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Can I exchange Yugi x Rebecca and Joey x Mai for Mana x Tozokuoh Bakura and Yami Bakura x Mana,both from Yugioh.

Last edited:

darkgamerGS

Addicted to Asuna
    Years
  • Er... *Sees that one of the pairing I wanted was already taken XP* Oh well... I want Asuna/Flannery and Azami/Lucy (Pokemon), Asuna/Flannery and Akane/Whitney (Also Pokemon), and Asuna/Flannery and Natsume/Sabrina (Pokemon again).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Baker's, you can't mix characters from different shows, they have to be J-anime(w00t finally got to use it XD) and they have to be human...or whatever the main race is in the show.

I think I got them all up, if I missed any just post and I'll update it again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back