• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The couple thread~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay, I added yours Greg, and Rika can you make your list down to three, please?

Years
  • *Cough* I swear this is my last one, as I think it only fair to claim 3 pairings at the most x_x...that is unless I am totally obsessed with another pairing and HAVE to have it, XD, but I will probably swap with another if need be.

Anyway, but last one (Proabably) will be Reeve x Tseng from Final Fantasy 7

XD, sorry!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Um, um... xD I have another request. Don't yell at me. I know and I can't help but like it. ;_; Somebody kick me. Anyway:

Kratos x Lloyd (TOS) Oo;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Um, um... xD I have another request. Don't yell at me. I know and I can't help but like it. ;_; Somebody kick me. Anyway:

Kratos x Lloyd (TOS) Oo;
    Yay you did it! Lol I think you're fine. "Yaoi,whatever you wish..." So, you're good.

And now I have to think of a couple so that this post isn't useless. Umm....
    Link and Malon from OoT.

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Oo! I'll claim:
    Kyo x Yuki (fruits basket)
    Roy Mustang x Ed *afraid of spelling last name wrong due to fan girls wanting to hunt me down if I do* (FMA)
    and Aya x Ceres (Ayashi No Ceres)

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Okay got em' up, don't worry about the last name, I put the right one up for you XP

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh wow this is cool. ^^ Okay here are my couples I claim:

Ash and Misty(Pokemon)
    Akane and Ranma(Ranma 1/2)
    Inuyasha and Kagome(Inuyasha)

:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back