• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v12

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Someone seems to like easy topics to post in? Gotta check if I've already put that on the "reasons to ban someone" list...

Years

aaaa I want burgers too, always~ but I promised myself I wouldn't order anything for the whole month so I must stay stronk

Years

Not sure, but I think the count got messed up a bit there. I'll fix it for the time being, but someone go ahead and unfix it if I'm wrong lol

Anyway, back to burgers, I think I have some patties in the fridge, but curses! I don't have buns!

Years

I got me some nice chicken schnitzels tonight 🤤

Only Burgers I got atm are cheap freezer ones in case of 'emergency' (aka when I'm too lazy to cook anything xD)

Years

I got me some nice chicken schnitzels tonight 🤤

Only Burgers I got atm are cheap freezer ones in case of 'emergency' (aka when I'm too lazy to cook anything xD)

Omg Schnitzel is the food of the gods...

Not sure, but I think the count got messed up a bit there. I'll fix it for the time being, but someone go ahead and unfix it if I'm wrong lol

No you're quite correct 😊

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Today is a sad day. I've been wondering for a while how to spend my birthday:
    - wake up early
    - slave away most of the day at work
    - go home and maybe buy a big bottle of alcohol, drink it all and hopefully pass out until the next morning

Unfortunately, I'm not an alcoholic and alcohol is also very expensive and I'm very stingy about money, as well. So I'll probably just have to experience the everyday loneliness and have to endure the few phone calls I'll get from people I don't want to converse with. <_<

Years

Happy birthday Megan!! I wish I could give you a cake to make the day go better. Here's a virtual one at least!

Spoiler:

Retek

Banned
    Years

- wake up early
    - go home and maybe buy a big bottle of alcohol, drink it all and hopefully pass out until the next morning

Unfortunately, I'm not an alcoholic and alcohol is also very expensive and I'm very stingy about money, as well. So I'll probably just have to experience the everyday loneliness and have to endure the few phone calls I'll get from people I don't want to converse with. <_<

birthday hugss!
    You don't deserve to be alone friend, I'm always down to talk. :)

I'm saying this because we all here really love you, and you really do mean a lot to us! <33

Last edited:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    239 938

Alrighty~ Also, new Pokemon game hype!
    Pls no, I don't want to make yet another resource for Pokémon Essentials -_-

- wake up early

Big hugs, as Retek said you don't deserve to be alone 🤗

Spoiler:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years

- wake up early

Here's a gif :) I'm sorry to hear that Megan but please, know that you're not lonely, especially today ♥♥♥

sakura-quest-anime.gif

Back