• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I get the feeling you guys dislike somebody.... but I'm too lazy to go back a page and try to figure out why.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Ahh... I remember when in October Nica made some crazy plans to demod Marz which consisted in making a squared club to compete with his cubed one XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years

You guys sure you want to be talking about something like this in such a public place? It's almost like you're tempting this mod to mistreat you.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • 16312. No, there aren't really worse things than getting yelled at. I've already stated several times, I don't care what happens to my account. <_< I already have a backup forum to hang out at, more friends, of course better staff.

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • 16 317, Most bans where out sooner or later, if you get banned for something you feel is right, than I can live with it. (and when i mean right, i mean like sticking up for some one, not cause you think Hentai is right)

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2023
    16,318 lol, 18. 18 is both the age you can vote AND the age when you become a man. Too bad they have nothing in common. :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back