• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16282. Complaints will never work. <_< What's the point of staying here if it's corrupt and unfair? Why don't we all just go to another forum *cough*mysig*cough* so we can still be in contact with each other. It'll be the same, only without the staff here.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16285. Well are you having fun here now? Deimos giving out warning and infractions to your friends for no good reason, being disrespectful to them, etc?

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    16286 Thats just it, its not PC, its him. Thats why Im working to get some more people to help me PM the admins and get some more supprot.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16293. I didn't say that it wasn't affecting me. Okay, it isn't, but I still care. Cause I don't feel like staying at a corrupt place where the staff act like asses to people. So I'm trying to get people to understand that there's no point in being here. <_<

Eos Aduro

Years
    16294 Well thats a useless act, if you want to leave, leave alone, you can't not like this place, then try draggin everyone out of it to hang with you -_-

Eos Aduro

Years
    16299 Yeah, so stay then. And thats what Im trying to get at, but itman i dont think he's ever been mean to you so you can;t really help...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back