• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16142. Well then you should make up your mind. But just remember, people here would miss you a lot. <_< So if you want to bring guilt upon them, have fun. Just think about what you want to do before you do it.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16146. Hmm. I'm thirsty.

I should be working on this dumb short story my mom is making me do for school even though it's optional, but I'm not yet.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    16127 Wow, I have better ideas than that, and its a long story itman.

Oh, how about a heroic monkey who builds a boat and then sailds away to find bananas????

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16128. Um... no.

I just looked at Deimos' fanclub and loled.

"You can't even spell my frickin username right. You're not wanted here, so gtfo."

Eos Aduro

Years
    16129 Yeah its not really funny at all Wooty, truthfully I wonder why he's still a mod when he treats members that way.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16130. I know THAT, I wasn't laughing because it was funny, I was laughing at how a mod on a forum can talk like that to someone because he has a colored username and is therefore smarter than everyone who doesn't have one.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16132. I doubt it. Besides, most of the staff are butt-buddies with each other anyway.

I know a mod will read this, but I don't really care, in fact. =\ This place is corrupt.

Eos Aduro

Years
    16157 Well I can report his post, but everyone says Deimos is mean, and he's still a mod, Im just saying will it do any good?

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16158. I think you messed up your post. <_<

Yeah, I doubt it'll do any good. Like I said, the staff are all butt buddies.

Edit: Nope it was me.

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16160. Next post will be a cool number. Just alerting you.

Yeah, it won't hurt, but it probably won't help anything. Go ahead- Might as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back