• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The count to infinity (Remember NOT to bypass the 4-word limit!)

What number should the new thread start from?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    16127 You know what keeps me positive? Well you make me freakishly happy for some reason, so that makes me happy, but also reading is funtastic.

Eos Aduro

Years
    16131 Then you could get better at it, then eventually become the world Ping Pong Champion and be very happy!!!

Eos Aduro

Years
    16133 Well I think it would be cool... but then again I also think if the world was flat, then if everybody jumped on one end then we could catapult people onto the moon, which is very unrealistic.

Eos Aduro

Years
    16136 If he says yes then I will slay him with a dull spoon, I mean he has a right to his opinion.. *makes eyes at the cutlery drawer*

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
    16138. It's your choice. What's the point of leaving because someone said you should? If you want to, then leave. But I'm sure there are people who would miss you. Not me specifically, but yeah. There are people here who like you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024

I came to PC after raichuchika "left". And I've sorta... seen your name around. Obviously, lots of people like you here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back