• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar:The Last Airbender Fan Club!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
Years
  • The last one I saw was the blood bender. That was an intresting episode.

I haven't seen the Grandpa episode. So not looking in the spoiler. Should see it soon as there is 2 episodes shown ever weekday.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • It was the water bender that controled the water in peoples blood. Sorry. I gave her that as a nickname.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
  • I enjoyed that episode. A lot.

I am one of those people who keep yelling at the TV, hoping that Zuko will hear me and join the Light Side, XD. So far it hasn't worked, but I screamed the loudest tonight. :D

As for the blood bender, I think Razer is referring the Healers of the Northern Water Tribe. You know, the ones Katara learned under for about five minutes before challenging Paku. XD

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I just went and found the name of the episode. It was The Puppet master. In season 3.
    It is the one were all the people keep getting lost in the woods. It was the old lady water bender that was doing it because she had been in Prison for several years.
    She was from the Southern water tribe.
    Hope that clears it all up. Would have looked last night but was just gone 3AM when I posted that.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • The Avatar and the Fire Lord was some serious awesome. That's... all I can really say about it. XD;;

Razer302, you're lucky, you get to see a bunch of episodes before us in America. D: Here, we don't get to see the puppet master until November 9th. >_<

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • OH. I didn't realize you wouldn't have seen them yet. It is normally America that gets them first. Well it is a good episode when you get to see it. I am not going to say anymore. How far is it in America?

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • OH. I didn't realize you wouldn't have seen them yet. It is normally America that gets them first. Well it is a good episode when you get to see it. I am not going to say anymore. How far is it in America?

Its up to the sixth season 3 episode (The Avatar and the Fire Lord) here.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Ugh... I missed another episode.
    Watching wrestling, desu. ^^;

A bloodbender, really? x_x Ew...

vizforte

The Memoriam.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2009
    Sine I started working Fridays, i've missed almost all the new episodes. Anyone know the names of the new season, that have played so far?

Also, I started the ~MAKO~ Fan CLub. Anyone who wishes to join, go and post in it. Rose Reaper joined already.

Mako is the actor that did the voice of Iroh. Even though he has since passed, I personally still admire him as an actor. ^^
    Theres the link to it. ^^
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=112524

Years
  • OH. I didn't realize you wouldn't have seen them yet. It is normally America that gets them first. Well it is a good episode when you get to see it.

Okay. Can't wait to see it! >.<

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
  • O mon dieu I have to join this, i absoultely love Avatar. I've seen up to Book 3 Chapter 9. The one right after the Puppeteer.

O ya, here in Canada we're at episdoe 7 but I watched the others on the internet. I couldn't wait. Too unpatient XD.

Ciervo Volante

Say WHAAAT?
    Years
  • I'm trying to resist watching newer eps on youtube. XD

Day after tomorrow we get to see The Puppet Master! Woo! I, however, have to get a hair cut that day, so I hope I'll be back in time to watch it. D: I'm really upset Nick didn't show a preview for the next episode AGAIN. Gods, what's their issue?

Off Topic:
    Lol at your sig, Alakazam. xD

Years
  • Yeah, Nick didn't show the preview...>< Waaah~
    Ah well. Can't wait to see it! ^^

Katara was really pretty in last Friday's episode. 0.0

Back