• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Avatar:The Last Airbender Fan Club!

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Spoiler:
    I cant wait for episode 12~

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Spoiler:

And welcome, Dark Lord.

Eos Aduro

Years
    Spoiler:

I already have both box sets that are out! Episode Twelve is airing in Canada in about 2 weeks

Eos Aduro

Years
    Totally, I dont think Azula would kill her, the Fire Nation seems to prefer enslavement. In Zuko Alone, they mention The Fire Nation sending an earth bender platoon or something into battle, so they do die, but the Fire Nation doesnt do it to them directly.

Years
    Yup! ^____^

Topic: What's your favorite animal mix? XD

I'd say the saber mousse lion cub. (aka Fufucuddlypoops)

Years
    The invasion? That was pretty cool. I was sad to see Aang cut his hair off. ;__;

Mine is probably the episode where they meet Toph. Either that, or episode 1 of season 3.

Eos Aduro

Years
    I didn't like Aangs hair, him being bald signified him being an air bender, with hair, he lost one of the few links to his people.

Back