• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Neo-genesis

kickerbox

How's my driving?
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    can i join the team? my account before got like reseted so it wasnt working. ill be a lot more active on this one

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Thank you
    In about 15 minites I will start training my killer shuckle
    How to make a killer shuckle

Move set

stealh rock
    power trick
    earth quake
    gyro ball

Ev-train in Defense and special defense

Item: left overs

:(

Shuckle doesnt have enough speed for this moveset.

While I love to use shuckle, any pokemon can outspeed this, and after a powertrick, shuckle is left with like a base 20 def and sp def, leaving it to be KOd by.... just about anything.

A much better set is

Shuckle@leftovers
    Sassy Nature
    sandstorm
    toxic
    accupressure
    knockoff

accupressure for stat uppers, sandstorm ups evasion AND special attack while taking HP, toxic slowly wittles down HP and and knockoff to stop lefties, taunters, and choicers.

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
  • I figured out how to clone using my poke sav and i can mass produce Herracross
    They have the same stats as my herracross only they are shiny in a cherish ball

FourFourTwo

*used calm mind*
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Dec 23, 2010
    Which means you probably wouldnt be able to use them in battle, as people would automatically assume you of hacking.

kickerbox

How's my driving?
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2008
    KNIGHT, what clauses are there for when we battle and do you have any power items?

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Sorry you lost your thread during the downtime. I reworked those banners I made for you.

arceuscopybw7.jpg

arceusbancopydh6.jpg

Code:
    http://img399.imageshack.us/img399/3387/arceuscopybw7.jpg
    http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/4434/arceusbancopydh6.jpg

Please give credit to the artist, PurpleKecleon, not to me.

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    hey guys incase you didn't read the first post, the arceus organizations are over, knight_of_Arceus resigned as leader and they ended. sorry if i sounded bratty

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    geez no one reads, the knight_of_arceus discontinued this organization, its gone, not coming back , he is now apart of the clan!

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • it looks like people still want to join this thing azn maybe you should claim leadership from knight? I think I'm a part of this and sorry for not being very active....

XEL

Lorem Ipsum
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    it looks like people still want to join this thing azn maybe you should claim leadership from knight? I think I'm a part of this and sorry for not being very active....

i was thinking about re-creating this with the name Legacy of Darkrai...hm...

Back