• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Neo-genesis

Sahara_17

Gamers Breeding Team
Years
  • Nice, i still have to make a chain chomp for a friend >.<

Here's another one:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • I would like to join. I am a breeder and EV trainer. My only conditions for trading with other people is that I can only do it on specified weekends ._.;; my wifi connection is dead at the moment so I have to be at a friend's place to do it

Dunlop

Yo Mayn!
    Years
  • oh yeah I always want to be "the clan's" rival! count me in!

I'm just a battler and partly a teacher.....my specialty is sweepers

Ember

Different Sequences
    Years
  • knight do you have a good empoleon? cuz thatz the only pokemon I need before Im ready to battle ^^
    thx again and again on your garchomp It help me won many battles ^^
    w=5 l=3
    I won 5x just using my blissey and your garchomp ^^ oh I still need a charmander..... awwwww

OMG I'll join again ^^
    I got delete from the member list ^^

Last edited:

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • Im going to use this thread and make a little offer.
    Since I've pretty much got my entire wifi team bred and trained for battle (ha not even the one on my card) if anyone wants me to breed them some good pokemon for competitive battling just let me know with what stats and roles you specifically want (like physical/special sweeper etc). I have at least one of most lines of pokemon, except for a few that I could only get off Colosseum since I dont know where I put my friend's gamecube cable to trade them onto emerald ._.;; Just keep in mind I can only trade on weekend's Im at my friend's place so you're going to have to be able to trade when I can

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
  • Thank you
    In about 15 minites I will start training my killer shuckle
    How to make a killer shuckle

Move set

stealh rock
    power trick
    earth quake
    gyro ball

Ev-train in Defense and special defense

Item: left overs

Sajiri

Wandering Trainer
    Years
  • By the way, I forgot to mention but I can make banners. Knight is there anything in particular that you'd want to see on a banner? Like colours, certain pokemon, fonts bla bla

Back