• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Generosity HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magical_Flygon

Hoothoot master
Years
  • Excuse me latino soldier, May I join Team generosity , I can breed as I have various dittos and have a pokémon with flame body ability (double-speed egg-hatching) and I have the patience to get good IV's and specific natures, and am learning about egg moves.

Also I am a good friend of Mapsy in real-life, and I do not see him fit a a breeder (currentlty) as he cannot get to solaceon towm because he has not yet beaten Eterna city gym.

Thankyou very much,
    Flygon.

alex-zeal

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Excuse me latino soldier, May I join Team generosity , I can breed as I have various dittos and have a pokémon with flame body ability (double-speed egg-hatching) and I have the patience to get good IV's and specific natures, and am learning about egg moves.

Also I am a good friend of Mapsy in real-life, and I do not see him fit a a breeder (currentlty) as he cannot get to solaceon towm because he has not yet beaten Eterna city gym.

Thankyou very much,
    Flygon.

When "latties" (i only call him that when hes not here :P) isnt here im in charge, and yeah, ill add you to the breeding list, but mapsy is staying, sorry

LatinoSoldier

Chileno De Corazon Viva Chile!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    ok bak guys.
    maddocks will u be able to trade now?
    Magical_flygon: welcome aboard Alex-zeal will add u on the first post as soon as he can :D

LatinoSoldier

Chileno De Corazon Viva Chile!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    haha nice alex-zeal appreciate ur help with this thread :D lol and u can call me "latties" if ya want lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back