• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Generosity HQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey!
    I would like to join as a breeder!
    But I don't feel confident I can provide for others on my own...that's my reason for wanting to join, I want to help the T.G.H.Q. and help anyone who is in need of anything. I want to be a small, functioning part of something bigger!

nhuan

newbie pro
    Years
  • I would like to join as a breeder/ev trainer.

I know how to get most of the egg moves on the most used pokemon and I currently posess all that is needed for ev training (Power items and large quantities of pokerus infected pokemon)

jayjayfish

hey who goes there?
    Years
  • hi, can i join i am on pc like everyday for 30 minutes, and can some one ev train me my rampardos, it is lv 51 wih pkrs and i need to improve its speed by 120 evs,its attack by 120, its deffence by 120
    and its sp. deffence by 120, plus its hp but 30 so if some one can ev train it for me pm me please

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    nhuan, this thread is really, really old. Please don't post in threads that are over a month old. D:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back