• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
  • ^Spam.

See, kids, that is what killed this wonderful thread. It's something I call 'spam'. It is junk that has nothing to do with the topic and is not technically grammatically correct. And, you see, spammers are dubbed 'n00bs', an Internet term for 'idiots'. These Internet idiots continually spam and make the world a worse place than it was.

Sorry DV, no offense meant on your account.

I don't know whether to stay or not, but I have to agree with Rai and LT that this thread is, in one word, sht00pid. :[ Rather than watching it die a slow, painful death from n00b attacks, why not simply...ah...put it to sleep? It would be a lot quicker and a much less harmful way of ending its misery; at least if we killed it now it could die with some dignity.

Ah well. I guess we can leave this here just in case Karasu comes back soon...but until then, I guess this is so long to SAOR. To my random friends: Never stop being random. This thread can die or become spammish, but so long as we have randomness and hyperishness in our hearts, there will always be an unspammy SAOR.

My inspirational speech and final post here~Amy-chan

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Yes you are right Amy that is why I sent a pm to Kahoshi to close this place up and I hope that nobody ever revieves it!

ps. Amy have you deleted some pm's? Because I need to pm you!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Please don't revive threads that are over a month old - or in this case, 2 years old. o_o;

Closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back