• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
Years
  • You run & you run, to catch up with the sun
    But it's sinking
    Racing around, to come up behind you again
    The sun is the same in a relative way
    But you're older
    Shorter of breath
    & one day closer to death.

Rest in peace,
    Spontaneous acts of Randomness.~

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Does that mean you are leaving too?

Maybe we should have this thread closed. Or not post in it. But then n00bs would post here and it would close anyway O.o;

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Well, he might have not left no purpose....Maybe we should have BB pm a mod and have them close this? Or just leave it be...

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • No! I Won't let this theard died! i swear i will do whatever it takes to get Karasu back! i just PMed him, and added him to my AIM buddy list, for some reason he dosent have MSN anymore. but as soon as he gets on AIM i am going to tell him to get his butt back here! this theard will not die! I took all the meassures i could!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • You Know what! You iz right! We can just ignore teh N00B ATTACKS! Well el BBB is back!!!!!!11121Ilikeponies!

Anyone else? Rai, Amy?

EDIT: Well Amy can't get anymore pm's so ill post what I was going to write here

Amy! even if its just me and you we need to forget about the N00B attacks and have fun being random again! please come back to SAOR!

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • *takes evasive actions* ok well I put the pm I was going to send ze Amy here because her pm box iz teh fulliness!

*becomes stereotype* NUUU UR JUSST BIENG TEH RACIAL!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • *Pops out of a cake.* Well sweeties, if these n00bs constantly spam...this sweetie Jeremy...will become the violent/evil mod...EVA!

So sweeties, don't spam, because if you do, a n00b dies! =3

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Yay! teh Jeremy is on my N00B fighting side! this is our policy

*If U be A N00B...U Gunna Die Motha ******!*

I didn't mean to get so rude, but ZEY ARE GOING DOWN!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back