• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • *the Eukopatanians throw them in a giant bubbling cauldron*
    Eukopatanians: Fondue. Fon...Due. Due Fon. Fon Due. ^^ *release the "fondue" into space*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *throws killer teddy bears and fruitcake at the fondue* Die....

Fondue: *sings* Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do!!! 8D

o_o; *takes off in an Arwing*

Years
  • *the massive fondue cloud moves towards Neptune*

NYUUU! THE GAS-DWELLING UNGBLATZ LIVE THERE! :O *flies a Jedi Starfighter there and gets swallowed in the cloud*

Fondue: *sings* Mr. Sandman... Give me a dream... 8B

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Hi LT. ^^

NOT TEH UNGBLATZ! ;.; *follows in a starfighter and is also enveloped by the cloud*

Fondue: Little Bunny Foofoo, hopping through the forest.... 8) *burps out Amy and Karasu*

.... *blinks* We're alive? But...where are we? This place looks like a math textbook.... O.O;

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • *chucks a bomb at the number 4, which is sponsored by the letter K* OH NO!!! *gasps* I think we are on....

SESAME STREET!!! *faints*

Years
  • *Elmo and the other 'monsters' come plodding after us* GAH! FIENDS! *hides in a garbage can, which is the home of Oscar the Grouch*

Oscar: GIT OUTTA MY GAHBIJ CAN! :O *tosses me out*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Karasu...this place scares me.... *watches big furry puppet go around, around, around, around, over, under, and through*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Gah! >_< *dodges several, then gets hit by a particularly large one in the back of the head and falls to the ground* Go on...without me.... *gets carried away by several oversized punctuation marks*

Years
  • Nyuuu! *watches as giant commas and exclamation points take Amy away* Fiend excl*gets planted deep underground by a giant sesame seed*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Hey, don't worry! I'm back! ^-^;; Um..somehow.... O_O; *watches punctuation running in circles due to drunk-ness from her beer cake*

Years
  • Okee, but where are we... *looks around and notices we're on a giant bagel floating in outer space* :O *runs in circles*

Years
  • *Darth Vader floats by in a wetsuit* Oh nyuuu... *watches as the butter and cream cheese oceans begin to turn choppy* Poppy seed storm! :O *poppy seeds fly over the oceans in giant amounts*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back