• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spontaneous Acts of Randomness! (Revived!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Those posts are made by the queen of randomness, Thorns herself =O I am not worthy to look at them *bows down*

Years
  • **** it, it's because of people like you the old SPAOR got closed. That was spam. >.>

Anyway, I'm back. >.> *dives into a pool of acidic slug turds*

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
  • Karasu said:
    **** it, it's because of people like you the old SPAOR got closed. That was spam. >.>

Anyway, I'm back. >.> *dives into a pool of acidic slug turds*
    I agree wit Karasu. Dont do dumb **** like that shadow pikachu, you'll get SPAOR locked. PERMANTLEY.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Nah, we know a place even scarier... *uses Yoda's magic pillow to send the n00bs to the Disney Princess realm* BURN!!!

Years
  • Yoda: My pillow that was... ;.; *sulks in a corner*
    *Pomeranian Dancing Warthogs show up and do the Chacha slide*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • Yes, Dorothy, we came to join you! ^-^; *watches a Tie-die Wurmple evolve into a Rainbow Dustox and devour our leg*

And yesh, Digital, do show us more! 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back