• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some To anyone who cares pics

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2016
    Well.. I'll give you choices ^_^ to make that easier for you

1) Any bug type Pokemon - I prefer Shuckle or Scizor
    2) Latias or,
    3) Goldeen

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    Thats a pity...I would like you to make me Ros, but I could show you
    MYAURA, my fak kitten pokemon, who has a lot or fur and hair so it would look cool in your style with metallics...Tell me whether I can show you here in your thread. Because I dont know if I am allowed to do something like that...I mean putting my pic into somebody?s art thread.
    I didnt ask about putting here my Ros, so sorry If you mind.And if you dont, I can show you Myaura. She is very easy to draw so there is no way you COULDNT make it ////unless you tell me that you dont feel like drawing me the pic///// :)
    thanks!

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    I can't draw in general that's the problem o.o And the metalics and becomming more of a buggeer than they're worth. The scanner is wreaking them left right and centre.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Why do you give the impossiblities? u.u You have a brillant version of your own, you didn't need a ****ty copy by me.

Raiden Lynx Wolverina

Still Snoop Dogg and DRE
    Years
    Oh my, why are you saying this?
    I dont feel like argue with you, I REALLY ADORE your style, thats why I wanted a picture for me from you...You have perfect skill with drawing fur and feather, it looks very realistic and I dont feel like repeating myself for 100th time, but I love realistic things....

Back