• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Some To anyone who cares pics

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Sandra's Chargon said:
    Doesn't people read anymore? METALICS NOT CHALK!!!! -.-
    I don't know that metallics is a word......
    Sorry.
    I thought that that word was a part of the title too..

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Metalics are coloured pencils that colour in metal colours like bronze, gold green etc. And there is no refrence to chalk anywhere on here it's just a ballpoint Wyvern and a metalic drawn Pidgeot on black paper.

igtica

Mmmm....Cheesecake
    Years
    metalic pencils look so cool! They work really well with the black, and th long flowing feathers of Pidgeot. Well done! It's good to see the use of different meduims, though i bet in real-life the piccy looks better as u can see the shine.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Wow those are amazing!I love the colors on the first one, and the wyvern looks very gallant.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Your welcome.By the looks of yor awesome art, weren't you TheDragonProtector in the old pc?

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Not very, but judging by your great art, it looks very much the same as in th old pc.And the chargon part in your name just gave it away.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    Nice, art indeed I can tell you at least took your time on it, I love how you blended in the colors on the first one.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I just got over the flu.I hate getting the flu.Don't wory, you will get better soon.

Back