• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    Ive been away for a while so if deoxys E has been moved back up to ubers where it belongs, then yes. This thing could probably outspeed most taunters and is one of the few pokes capable of passing bulk-ups. I'd also consider agility, a speedy CB Tyranitar seems more daunting to. Saying that Agilipassers are quite common. You could go passing overkill and have both :)

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Hey I got a moveset for a trickroom bonzong, but I don't think it's the nature I want. Is a a bold calm minder the only way to go for a wall or I mean tank?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Yes because Calm Mind will be boosting it's Special Defense to astronomical levels, so it will need all the Defense it can get.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah it is hard but possible, my friend x_Ace_x from Smogon got this for a magikarp

Adamant Nature
    31/30/31/X/31/31

He was gutted about the attack, its literally 1 off being /THE/ perfect magikarp.

it even makes my best breeds look fail.

Magikarp

31/31/31/X/24/31

Larvitar

31/31/31/X/20/27

T_T

Harpuia

Dunlop? who's that?
    Years
    Remember, it IS very much unlikely. It is most likely hacked, unless you know the source enough to trust it.

EDIT: Damn you, Dark. I'd kill (with My Pimp Cane) for that Karp.
    its probably hacked but its stats aren't crazy liuke 252 ev's in every stat its pretty normal

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Is the choice scarf usable though, or would I be better off with either reversal salac or substitute salac?

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    You'll be missing a tremendous amount of power with Jolly/Scarf. Just go Adamant/Band or Scarf. I prefer Band, but it seems like you want a Scarfcross.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Jolly Scarfcross is something I would probably prefer to Adamant, given that most things you want to outspeed go the extra mile just to outspeed Adamant Scarfcross. Jolly lols at such efforts.

CBcross is way better though.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    It's not that I want one, it's just that I have one a jolly and thought choice scarf was the way to go. I saw on smogon that there is the reversal salac and substitute salac option for jolly and I wanted to know which way to go for it.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    It's not that I want one, it's just that I have one a jolly and thought choice scarf was the way to go. I saw on smogon that there is the reversal salac and substitute salac option for jolly and I wanted to know which way to go for it.

Subsalac is a joke, especially reversal. Hippowdon and Tyranitar are common enough, and priority moves are more common as well.

would it be a bulky cb cross? because I usually kill heracross in one hit

The Heracross would be a fool to leave it in on something that can take it in one hit.

Bulky Heracross sets are best left for Resttalking with GUTS.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Cool then I'll go for CB Jolly. Is this a good moveset for it:

Megahorn
    Close Combat
    Stone Edge
    Aerial Ace

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Cool then I'll go for CB Jolly. Is this a good moveset for it:

Megahorn
    Close Combat
    Stone Edge
    Aerial Ace

What is the world is aerial ace doing there? O_O

Honestly, I'd rebreed for Adamant, but if you can't, Jolly will do I guess. Still, you'll want to 2HKO Skarmory with Close Combat :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back