• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Simple Q&A Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Counter relies nothing on your attack IVs. It's solely a move of its own in retaliation to the opponents damage. If you take 200, they take 400, which is commonly death.

If you want, go both; Aromatherapy/Support move, Softboiled, Counter, and Ice Beam

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    Adamant Medicham
    31/31/31/27/31/31
    Ice Punch
    Psycho Cut
    Brick Break
    Thunder Punch

Pretty good huh? But now all it needs is a good ev spread. Anyone got any ideas?

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Adamant Medicham
    31/31/31/27/31/31
    Ice Punch
    Psycho Cut
    Brick Break
    Thunder Punch

Pretty good huh? But now all it needs is a good ev spread. Anyone got any ideas?

Just go 252 ATT / 252 SPEED / 4 HP, Slap a choice scarf on it and your ready to go.

Those Ivs are scary =o

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    I was in a battle and i got one DD in with my gryados and it achvied 334 speed

and opposing side sent in starmie , i looked on smogon and it seems the max speed was 360 sumthin ... what does timd do and with 216 speed ev's with max iv in speed and neutral nature what speed does a starmie ahcieve?

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Yeah, 4 and 6 do the same thing (why must people always care about those insignificant things anyways?)

If you don't mind me asking, what 2 moves should I use for ResttalkLax? The first two slots are obvious, but I'm stuck between Earthquake, Crunch, and Body Slam. Which two?

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Yeah, 4 and 6 do the same thing (why must people always care about those insignificant things anyways?)

If you don't mind me asking, what 2 moves should I use for ResttalkLax? The first two slots are obvious, but I'm stuck between Earthquake, Crunch, and Body Slam. Which two?

it depends is what your team is weak to , if it preety much covered everything run body slam then the last one crunch to not get walled

can you answer my gryados question?

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
    It woudlnt matter 6 isnt divisble by 4

Oh well you must escuse me. I only recently learned about the whole 510 effort point thing and I was doing math in my head. I didn't know why people always said 4 instead of 6 because that would fill the whole 510. I didn't know that it really didn't matter.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today

Body Slam you need for parahax aswell as STAB and what ever you want to hit. Without EQ Heatran comes in and so does t-tar and other stuff. Crunch lets you not get walled by ghosts. Fire Punch/Blast is nice aswell, it makes skarm think twice about coming in.

So its up to you.

Kittyipawd

Waiting to see red again
    Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2013
    Cna I have an answer to my Snorlax question with reasoning? Just telling me doesn't really help.

It depends but preferably I would run Bodyslam because of good old stab and crunch so you don't get walled by gengar who had immunitys to earthquake and body slam but it really depends on your situation

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back