• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seint

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
armadilloHD said:
Ok wheee back to abusing my keyboard.

The cutscenes are awesome, (The close up) you did a great job on the detail. The characters have personalities and are not easily forgotten. The framework and backgrounds are nice as well

8.5 And thats very VERY high for me...

wow, thats alot, coming from you, i havent seen you rate anyone over 3! i think. Dont hold me to that.

Ill make the nest comic in a sec, but its going to be hard making levels in comic form, so they dont seem repetitive and stuff. I may cut down on the levels and focus more on the boss's.

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 28, 2006
the closeup is the pwnage i hopei get a closeup :P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Heeey, new comic!

ahd, you should be in the comic soon, you will probably be 2nd (mini) boss, the first (mini) boss is, well a suprise. i twill probably start in strip 12, (the mini boss fight that is :P)

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
ooooh, *goes to reed comic* told you your comic was good

pppfffft he didnt beleive me

im not easily forgotten :)

oh yeah along with the other characters XD

Goatman56

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Great comic Aviex I like how its not all about humor. Its a great comic :D.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Scyther said:
well pc was down for quite a long time :(
maybe aviex ahs dont more by now ^^

Yes, that is right on the ball, apart from your forgetting something. I am extra lazy! XD

ill make one in about an hour and after ive done my sprite for teh sprite contest (im acctually gonna enter this time X))

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
yes i am really really wanting to see the next comic *hates slow computer*

i thought you would have had another comic for me by now :C

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
No, the level will finish at about 20 strips, and you probably die 3 or 4 times in teh next comic. Boss fight will probably start at strip 12 (meaning 8 strips in the boss fight. Possibally double strips)

edit: after a long wait, heres #10

Seint #10

Last edited:

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
ok, thats it. Ive had enough. This strip is finished. Why? because it is not going as i had planned, too quick and some of the cameo's make little sence. That is why i shall be restarting the comic, and you blahblahblah. Broke my brain :[

Back