• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Seint

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
Scyther said:
lol so far i ahve been referd to as stupid :P
lol hehe
cant wait till i actualy "make an appearance :P" anyways aviex brillaint comic ^^ if it was a game....i would buy it ^^ but its not :( so il wait to see more of it ^^
you would ahve been ion that one, but i, uh, lost your spritesheet

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
so its all scythers fault -.- lol just kidding :P

i cant take it anymore, i need my fix of comics NOW lol

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
@_@ sorry

i wont do it anymore -_-

anyway now i got somethin new to talk about so i wont be spamming :D

that close up was sooo coool

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
NOOOOO you are tooooo eviiiiil XD

no but really, that close up was wicked *i want a close up*

wow we get too kill omega 900 times XD

hey maybe there should be a origanal good omega, and the prototype machine that extracts evil malfunctioned so the machine made 900 evil clones of him

blah he can just be evil :P

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
scyther went off on his own because he is a stuborn little <insert>

and ifyou hadn't realised, they were the backup. Pleese keep discusions such as thios one inside the fan club in order to keep this thread generally spam and clutter free.

Thank you

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
Years
ooooh that reminds me, SCYTHER JOIN the fanclub XD

anyway, your comic is getting better and better its now an 11/10 XD

i have no critasism on it becouse its perfect XD except you could have said that scy and samus where there for backup, like you could have sais on the communicator thing "aviex, we are in the lab, where are you" or something

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
sounds like a mighty fine idea there (puts in my non existant storyboard), but im kinda disapointed. you didn't rate it. NO ONE EVER RATES IT!!

armadilloHD

FE style by sykora.
Years
Ok wheee back to abusing my keyboard.

The cutscenes are awesome, (The close up) you did a great job on the detail. The characters have personalities and are not easily forgotten. The framework and backgrounds are nice as well

8.5 And thats very VERY high for me...

Back