• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rawr! It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Thanks Lt. Surge's Raichu! ^_^ And I'm glad you like the Riolu button, shinyGeo! And you can use any of the banners you want, XLucarioPowerX, they're for everyone to use!
    Welcome to the club, Villianous Villager! I hope you like your stay here, and don't think of us all as too crazy >.>

Le gasp! Soulflame Ninetales is to make fanart? That would be wonderful! I can't wait to see 'em! >w<

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    There already is a topic: If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one? We can use yours next, Villianous Villager. ^_^

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Oh schnap! I'm in! =o My love for these two Pokemon is new, and I want to nurture it further. :3

Topic time: If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one?
    I had a thought in my sub-conscious of what I wanted to name my Rioru when it hatched. It was a nagging thought that just wouldn't go away. So once the little beastie broke free of its egg, I leapt right to the nickname screen.

My little male Rioru is named "Ender". I'm such a dorky fangirl, naming my Pokemon after characters in my favorite book series. Oh well. I enjoy it. <<

So yes, that's my answer. It wasn't until I started to use the little creature in battle that I realised just how awesome of a Pokemon it is. And now I am a fan. ^^

Shika

F o r e s t Wizard
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2009
    I know I am allowed to join because I am a fan too! XD
    Topic:If you have D/P and have a Riolu/Lucario, what did you name it? If you don't, do you plan on nicknaming it when you acciqure one?

D/P is not released in my country yet.
    I am going to singapore to get one tomorrow.
    So I haven't think of it yet.
    But I sure am a fan of Lucario since movie 8.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Yay, more fans! This makes me happy ^w^ Welcome you two! Hanako (if I may all you that ._.; ) what book is Ender from? I'm not familiar with it. ^^;

If I had named my Riolu after one of my favorite characters in any book (which there is many >.>) it would have probably been like, Murtagh, or the like >.>

Happy Lucario piccies, anyone? ;)

Sir Aaron!
    Sir Aaron's Concept Art
    Lucario!
    Riolu!
    A Desktop Background?

These are all official Sugimori artworks! I really like the desktop background (if it even is one, it may just be an image, but it's very pretty on the desktop ^^)

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Yay, more fans! This makes me happy ^w^ Welcome you two! Hanako (if I may all you that ._.; ) what book is Ender from? I'm not familiar with it. ^^;
    XD Yeah, you can call me Hanako. It's fine. ^^

Ender is the main character from the book Ender's Game. His real name is Andrew...which is funny, because my Infernape is named Andrew. So it's confusing. >.< But I can tell them apart, so that's what matters...

*-* I'm gonna save those pictures to my computer now...

...and then continue to train little Ender the Roiru so that he can evolve into Lucario. I finally got his friendship level high enough!

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Oh, congratulations on getting the happiness level high enough! I find it much easier with Experience Share. Right now I'm looking for some other Lucario/Riolu/Sir Aaron/Riley piccies.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Wow, thanks WintressForever! Welcome!

It seems as though someone revived the old LuRi Club topic! o.o; This could be bad for us...

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Hmm, on the topic of Lucario merchandise, does anyone own a Lucario hat? I could've gotten one from a Nintendo event (it's basically a hat, but it has Lucariuo's ears) but I didn't have enough money. I can't find it on eBay, or anywhere, actually. Does anyone have one of these rare things?

Also, PokemonCenter.com just recently put up a new item, it's a vinyl beach playmat, it's really cute:
    Rawr!  It's a Lucario/Riolu Club!

Apparently it's an "exclusive item," so if you want it and can get it, I'd reccomend to do so soon (they once had a Lucario tee, which was really nice, might I add, but it's unavailable anymore) The link to it's page is here, for some reason it's very well-hidden on the site.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Rivvon said:
    Oh, congratulations on getting the happiness level high enough! I find it much easier with Experience Share.
    I gave Ender the Soothe Bell to hold, then hopped on my bike and rode on Route 206 for a few hours. It worked...as I got my Lucario! (Though now I haven't touched the game for a few days. ._.; )

Ah...for images... I found one of my favorite pictures of these two Pokemon. It's done by PDUTogepi from another forum that I'm on. It's a picture of a Lucario parent talking to its Riolu child, but...well...the child doesn't want to listen.

Lucario and Riolu

You know, talking about the PokemonCenter, I tried looking for that Lucario plushie, but they don't have it anymore apparently. My search continues.

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    Ah, the Soothe Bell...I think I had gotten that after my Riolu evolved o.o; Either that, or I just wanted to keep "pushing forward" in my game without going back to train. I'm so lazy xB

Oh, I had seen that pic before! I didn't know PDUTogepi had done it (I know him/her!)

And yes, I wish they had more stuff on the PokemonCenter. It makes me wish I had known they would sell stuff at the event, so I could have stockpiled on money beforehand o.o It's amazing how famous/popular "The Waveguiding Hero - Lucario" was even before the emphasises of Diamond and Pearl were shown to public.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back