• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
Years
  • Very Nice Name, Bcuz i dont know what it means... 10.01/10
    btw, PPG Z looks pretty promising.. Is it Real or Fan Fic? Where can i read/see episodes!!!!!!

I don't really know the type but it is anime you can see the videos at youtube.com type in Powerpuff Girls Z episode 1 for the first episode I like mojo though hes so cute but buttercup is cool.. I'm a tomboy lol

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • Interesting name, the use of different letters for the spelling is okay. The placement of the letters look neat like that too. 8/10

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • dont realli like... Dont really correspond with anything...
    (lol nor does mine)
    Also, Alter Ego is Yugioh... Maybe Change it To 'Haku Reborn' or sumthing?
    Oh, and Haku's a Guy!!!

I had no idea there was a character called Alter Ego in YGO. Where/when is this? I assume late original YGO? o.O Anyway, I picked mine for the actual meaning of the term (Second identity/other self) since this is basically my online self - so it does correspond. xD Plus, it does correspond with Haku as well since he sort of has an alter ego, acting all cold and businesslike while wearing the mask. Meh, it's sort of pathetic to change your username just to suit a theme, anyway. xP

Well, irrelevant banter aside; - Flavaquil -, your name sounds nice enough to me, but those hiphons there really just seem like pointless showing off. Dunno', I think it would look better without them. Also, something of a more obvious meaning for the name would be nice. ^^ 8/10

Years
  • I think what NekroBoi means is that Alter Ego somewhat links to the characteristic differences between Yami Yugi and Yugi from the anime. Yami would be his "alter ego".

Anyway with that aside...

Alter Ego: I look at your name with an imagery in my mind depicting that of spiritualism, not to mention a nice dank scenery of energy sprouting and scattering the air. I don't know why I picture this, but I find it rather soothing. And because of this, I rate your name a good 9/10. =3

PiplupRocks

Electric Trainer
    Years
  • I like it.. 10/10 It's not my fault I like psychic related stuff ( im thinking since umbreon and espeon are evolutins of eevee they have something to o with each other )

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • PiplupRocks, well I like the name Piplup, it actually does not remind me in anyway of Pochama but yeah... The "Rocks" bit doesnt really seem to fit in as well IMO. 7/10

Well, irrelevant banter aside; - Flavaquil -, your name sounds nice enough to me, but those hiphons there really just seem like pointless showing off. Dunno', I think it would look better without them. Also, something of a more obvious meaning for the name would be nice. ^^ 8/10
    Decoration... or something like that.
    The meaning is hidden, only Nica and Tali know what it means xD

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • and it Means ' Piplup Rocks ' for mine lol. ( hint hint Piplup is the American name for pochama )
    Yes I knew that it meant that, but it just doesnt seem to fit in that well IMO.
    I also do know that the English name for Pochama is Piplup thanks, even though it is, what I said was that it did not remind me of Pochama in anyway.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back