• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Username of the Person Above You!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Um..I'm tottaly a capital freak and I dont know why u put capitals in the middle of your name...6/10
    Sorry Mate

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    8/10
    Everybody somewhat uses Poketrain wheither it be on a forum,game msn addy etc

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Alter Ego is a pretty original name and it has a cool meaning to it as well. So I'll say 9/10 ^-^

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
    Hope so 'cause she isn't a mod. That fancy green title means community supporter (I.e. Person who gives PC money, if I understood correctly :3)

Anyway, your name...bleah, I'm sorry to say that it's not original by any stretch of imagination. Plus, not capitalizing the first letter is an affront to grammar and has always annoyed me. xP 2/10

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    8/10

It's good! I love little Yoshi, don't know of the star though.
    Very good name. =D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back