• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I like it~ It's well organised, the CSS coding is done well too to include the main background image which looks cool. ^.^
    And of course, there are title tags for hover hidden messages!!

9/10

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Definitly Dark, kinda hard to make out the text. I like the quote, and pretty organized...

8/10

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
  • The effect used on the banner is a little bit over the top in my opinion, but it looks pretty good. The extra image in the right of it isn't so necessary though...
    Text is neatly organised, and matches with the banner colours, soooo~ 7/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Kawaii indeed. I feel the slightest bit of pity for this character, but still, it's cute. Nicely done. 10/10

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
  • Your signature looks neat and organised. The theme is also good and it's an adorable couple~ <3

10/10.

I like it :) Nice boarder and fonts. The colours work well and the text is organised.

9.5/10

Oh, and I did what you said about the colours in the text =D Better? Too much pink, right?

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
  • lol I'm always telling you how much I love your theme :) It's so neat and cute...How long you had it?
    Anyway 11/10 XD

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's a nice, neat, and beautiful siggy =D The green is superb as well~ 9/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    Colorful and cute. It's pretty nice, actually. Neat, but frankly, I liked your older one a bit more. 9/10

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back