• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the signature of the person above you

Status
Not open for further replies.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    its pretty big. and some of the background overlaps the render which isnt good. overall a pretty good banner as i suck at rating plain and simple ones. 8/10

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    5/10

The banner is rather cool, but the layout of the sig isn't very interesting. The text isn't really appealing either.

evilcheese

God I am so freakin lazy
    Years
    ooh the banner is pretty coo. the ubars ruin it however and no spacing makes it even worse. oh and the banner dhould have like a render. 7/10

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Unbelievable... There is no doubt that this is the best signature on PC at the moment, nothing surpasses it. Simply amazing and very well put together. owo

10/10

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    It's pretty good for your first, but the background sort of messes with the render. If it didn't, it'd be even better. Nice job, though. 7/10

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    Ooh neato snow town VC! Me likey! 9.5/10

ooh the banner is pretty coo. the ubars ruin it however and no spacing makes it even worse. oh and the banner dhould have like a render. 7/10

I couldn't find a render worth putting in this amazing CG Supernova. so I didn't. I like this CG render of Nature's awesome beauty

Last edited:

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Oooh, trippy. The image is nice and I like the parted borders, although the text is kinda plain.

8/10

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Yay! I get to rate the best signature on the forum again. XP Still loving the flower pattern and the sexy mix of blue and yellow.

10/10

Oh and just so you know, the girl in my signature is actually a guy. ^^;

BurstX

Some old fart
    Years
    ...amazing banner, but it is full of text...i think it kinda takes away from the banner but anyway 8/10

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    9.5/10
    The banner is awesome, I just don't like all the gray that's inside it. ;-;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back