• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~~~/~Poochyena and Mightyena club!~~~/~

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
Years
  • May_Eevee said:
    Now I am putting your small banner in my signature. And look at my signature now. Is it nice?
    Oh thankies May_Eevee, and altarialover & simpsonqueen! ^^ Thankyou all for putting the banner into your signature! It means a lot to me thankyou ^^

Oh and May_Eevee, you don't have to give me credit! I should be giving you credit for being such a good friend as to be such a proud member of this club...you don't have to give ME credit!

~Mighty_Mightyena99 :t262:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Oh thankies May_Eevee, and altarialover & simpsonqueen! ^^ Thankyou all for putting the banner into your signature! It means a lot to me thankyou ^^

Oh and May_Eevee, you don't have to give me credit! I should be giving you credit for being such a good friend as to be such a proud member of this club...you don't have to give ME credit!

Thanks and here are some pictures of Poochyena and Mightyena:
    ag11-4.jpg

ag11-17.jpg

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    The blue is nice too but I seriously think the purple suits more too ^^
    Hmm other colours huh??
    *thinks* well maybe orange,light blue/cyan??
    I don't know just thinking up some colours lol...don't think they match though :3

altarialover :t334:

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • ...alright. I'm not in a good mood today, of reasons I will not speak. I may go on...but probably not post.
    I will try and do more colours if I'm in the mood...but at the moment, I'm sad, so maybe tomorrow I may be in a good mood :(

I think I'll do orange tomorrow, or today :l

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    ...alright. I'm not in a good mood today, of reasons I will not speak. I may go on...but probably not post.
    I will try and do more colours if I'm in the mood...but at the moment, I'm sad, so maybe tomorrow I may be in a good mood :(

I think I'll do orange tomorrow, or today :l

Oh dear!!

Alright maybe I can help you do them because I'm in a bored mood :)

*Pm's you*

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • altarialover said:
    Oh dear!!

Alright maybe I can help you do them because I'm in a bored mood :)

*Pm's you*

I'm feeling better now.
    I'm only going to make red next because I can't be bothered making another colour. So I might go for a different style. I'm working on another kind now.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    I'm feeling better now.
    I'm only going to make red next because I can't be bothered making another colour. So I might go for a different style. I'm working on another kind now.

I'm glad you feel better ^^

Well I'll make up a topic question~
    If you could make up someone else, other than team magma, who owns a mightyena/poochyena in an episode who would it be??
    Real pokemon character~ Max
    Unreal pokemon character~ A pokemon coordinator

I hope the topic question makes sense ^^;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    *·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-:¦*·-:¦:-·:*'''''*:·-: ¦
    I'd say maybe Max too and maybe May also..because it would go well with her pokemon in a battle.
    hh simpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    simpsonqueen said:
    I'd say maybe Max too and maybe May also..because it would go well with her pokemon in a battle.
    hh simpsonqueen
    Ok thanks I thought no one would understand ^^ because the topic question confused me ^^;
    Well yeah May could do well with poochyena/mightyena but I really think that poochyena/mightyena is max's favourite pokemon!!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yea maybe it's his favi because it is so hugable. And fluffy.
    hh simpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    simpsonqueen said:
    Yea maybe it's his favi because it is so hugable. And fluffy.
    hh simpsonqueen
    And he's the cutest puppy ever!!And also the strongest from all the pokemon pupipes I see...but when it evolves it becomes a mightyena==> dog ^^ but poochyena is more of a huggable and fluffy toy to max!!
    I really want max to see mightyena again as much as I want swablu and may to meet eachother again and that's lots ^^ because It'll get me more pics plus I can see mightyena more on tv ^^

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yea it's so lurveable puppy's are the awesomnest! soz about my spelling. But Poochyena is the one that suits Max.
    hh simpsonqueen

Sanctuary

Member #11,352
    Years
  • Alright! Thanks for putting up a topic question! I couldn't think of anything!

If you could make up someone else, other than team magma, who owns a mightyena/poochyena in an episode who would it be??
    I'm going to use your style that you layed out this topic question altarialover!

Real Pokemon Character: Max..definately!
    Non-real Pokemon Character:... ME! xD

EDIT:
    I was playing around making a banner that I was going to make to change my signature...but I turned out making a banner for the club! Well here it is, it is a bit big...it was just for fun..but it is an official banner.

16llb3s.png

Code:
    You know the drill...
    [IMG*]http://i6.tinypic.com/16llb3s.png[/IMG]

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
  • I liked the Mightyena banner, it's so cool.
    If you could make up someone else, other than Team Magma, who owns a Mightyena/Poochyena in an episode who would it be??
    Real Pokemon Character: Max, of course.
    Non-real Pokemon Character: Me!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    That is lie probs one of the best banners i have ever seen the blue really goes well with Mightyena and see both of you want it to be yourself..so i am chnging my answer so the not real trainer can be MA DOG lol!!!
    hh simpsonqueen

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mighty_Mightyena99 said:
    Alright! Thanks for putting up a topic question! I couldn't think of anything!

I'm going to use your style that you layed out this topic question altarialover!

Real Pokemon Character: Max..definately!
    Non-real Pokemon Character:... ME! xD

Wow nice banner but I prefer the smaller banner it can fit in my sig easier :)
    Yeah I just suddenly thought of it ^^...ME!!!I forgot!!
    Unreal pokemon character~pokemon coordinator ME!!!!Duh how could I forget XD!!

Typhlomence said:
    Hello? Could I please join this club?
    Yes of course!! You can answer the topic question if you want and don't forget to read the rules ^^

Nell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Hmm.... not sure about the question.... but i love poochyena as much as salamence and typhlosion! :) Oh yeah... you guys into pokemon crater by any chance? And lastly... can anyone tell me how to make my own banner?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Typhlomence said:
    Hmm.... not sure about the question.... but i love poochyena as much as salamence and typhlosion! :) Oh yeah... you guys into pokemon crater by any chance? And lastly... can anyone tell me how to make my own banner?
    ^^; you can pm me if you want to know how to make banners ^^ because telling you would be offtopic...

That's great...I <3 poochyena too...that's why I joined this club lol!!
    The topic question means if poochyena/mightyena had a trainer other than team magma who would it be??
    Real character~
    Non Real character~
    Easy XD set it out like that :3

Nell

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Real character~ Ash...?!
    Non-real character~ ME lol

Back