• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    I can't get past the rocket's hideout at Mahogany.I need a password to enter the first locked door, and one of the grunts said the boss knows it. But when I defeated the boss, he fled? WTf? Where do I get the pw now?

I checked radio tower and underground place in Goldenrod but no luck.

Oh nvm, I didn't see that "yellow" murkrow..

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I can't get past the rocket's hideout at Mahogany.I need a password to enter the first locked door, and one of the grunts said the boss knows it. But when I defeated the boss, he fled? WTf? Where do I get the pw now?

I checked radio tower and underground place in Goldenrod but no luck.

Oh nvm, I didn't see that "yellow" murkrow..

??? The murkrow in the room where you battle the boss has the password, you don't need to check outside the room.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2008
    For some reason, the sage at Tin Tower let me past before I got the Rainbow Feather
    Yeah, and when my pokemon were well below Ho-oh's level, I was taking a look around Tin Tower for items and such, when I accidentally came to the roof and Ho-oh battled me. Oopsies? Well he definitely swept the floors with me. I'd take my revenge soon..

Same thing happened to me. I pm'ed Zel and he told me he thinks.. THINKS he fixed it so, anyone who wanted to catch Ho-oh in the next beta before getting the rainbow wing, your bubble has been burst.

I think I found a bug. You can't bicycle on Route 38.

Isn't the thing about not being able to bike on that route on the first page already? *cough*
    Still, you may find places where you can't use the Bike (at least E.Ropes should work OK)

I have a question..in this hack, what level is Lugia?

And I think the thing about lugia was talked about somewere's inside the 127+ pages (lol doesn't narrow it down, sorry).

Oh and, good job on the hack Zel
    (Mind putting some more screens Zel? I know lots of us are getting anxious)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Isn't the thing about not being able to bike on that route on the first page already? *cough*

Lol, I did read the first page..but that bug was the least remembered on my mind. Sorry xD

And I think the thing about lugia was talked about somewere's inside the 127+ pages (lol doesn't narrow it down, sorry).

I guess I'll find out myself then..lol.

Now time to get Ho-oh..(my team's 45+ now xD)
    Quick question though: who should I use my 2 rare candies on?
    lvl 47 Typhlosion
    lvl 46 Ampharos
    lvl 45 Dragonair
    lvl 45 Swampert
    lvl 45 Alakazam

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
  • For the guy who asked for Lugia: as it's a sort of Gold remake, I'm guessing it will be at level 70.

Great job on this hack Zel, I'm finding it amusing that you claim to always be really busy and still get this hack done that quickly! Very impressive. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Well, I caught Ho-oh and beat Carlos now, guess I beat beta 3.5.

Can't wait for Beta 4. Awesome hack Zel.

Capturing of Ho-oh!
    youtube.com/watch?v=DdcvBhOGXE4 - part 1

*Part 2 is processing..

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2011
    i was just wonderin, what hoenn pokemon have people got? and where? cos iv been playing for about 2 hrs and iv already seen 2 poochyenas

Last edited:
    Years
  • Blackthorne City

As there is 129+ pages I really cannot find out if Zel has added Ice Cave, Blackthorne City and and that.

The last version of the ROM i downloaded I could only get upto Ice Cave and I couldn't get in.

Has this been done yet?

Stefan

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
    Years
  • As there is 129+ pages I really cannot find out if Zel has added Ice Cave, Blackthorne City and and that.

The last version of the ROM i downloaded I could only get upto Ice Cave and I couldn't get in.

Has this been done yet?

Stefan

Nope Ice Cave will be in beta $ i think

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Accualy he means beta 4, the latest beta (3.5) goes up to but does not include ice cave.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • yes, he meant beta 4, I think he pressed the shift key by accident. Also, I saw 2 zigzagoons in a row once! Unfortunately, I didn't have any pokeballs since I was right at the beginning! Argh!

aaronburnsyou

Hi, I'm not a pokemon.
    Years
  • Not hard?!? The only Hoenn pokemon I found so far (since I started over) were Wynaut and Mawile, and my game has about 8 hours of gameplay on it by now! You must be a lucky person if it's not hard for you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back