• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Is it possible ?

When the next beta comes out, is it possible to use the same save state from the current beta and use it on the next? Without any problems?

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Lol !

Ahahahaha the funniest thing just happened! When I clicked on a "boy tree" thing (one of the bugs in the game) my game froze. I was sure pissed, because I didnn't save in the last half hour. But when I passed through Union Cave again, a lvl 1 Mudkip appeared!? O_O Wow, I'm glad it made me restart LOL! Mudkip's gonna make a real good replacement for my weak-defense water-pokemon Wingull. =)

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Yeah lol, I was surprised as you were. ^^ Now its a lvl 30 Marshtomp..its really great. High defense and all.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    I've got 3 advanced pokemon so far..
    seedot, mawile, lombre :O
    but i want that mudkip!
    * me goes and searches union cave *

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Don't talk out loud where you get starters. PM each other instead.

How could I have pm'ed him if he didn't even reply to my message? I said it out loud, not specificly to someone. And why don't you want others to know where to get them? C'mon, be nice.

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    I think I found a bug. You can't bicycle on Route 38.

Weird...I found a Wailmer, it knows whirlpool..I don't have the HM yet..maybe I can catch Lugia..mwahha

Last edited by a moderator:

timson733333

Woah.
    Years
  • xD There is no HM Whirlpool. In regular Gold version, Lance gives you HM Whirlpool after you beat the Rockets somewhere. In SHINYGold, Lance gives you a CLAMPERL that KNOWS Whirlpool.

Where's Fly?

Is Lance or someone else, like, instead of giving you HM Fly, they'll give you a Pidgeotto or something that KNOWS Fly? I know, ShinyGold Version has it's differences....yup, it is. So I'm pointing this to you right now. xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    destroy123:You don't need rock smash to get to lighthouse. Just get the medicine from across the sea to Jasmine, whos at the top of the lightouse.

timson:The lady outside the Cianwood Gym, Chuck's wife, gives you fly if you sweep the floors with her husband.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2009
    Huh? Mount Mortar's music is Deoxys's music..O.o...................

For some reason, the sage at Tin Tower let me past before I got the Rainbow Feather

Yeah, and when my pokemon were well below Ho-oh's level, I was taking a look around Tin Tower for items and such, when I accidentally came to the roof and Ho-oh battled me. Oopsies? Well he definitely swept the floors with me. I'd take my revenge soon..

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • holdit.gif

Okay guys, calm down, and stop double posting!
    When you join a forum, is should be common sense to read the rules of it, which clearly state that you should not post more than 1 post in a row.
    If you want to add something that you forgot in your previous post, please use the Edit button, which is located in the bottom right of you post.

Also, it helps greatly to read the first post of a thread, and to make sure a question has not been asked and answered before, using the search function in a thread to find occourences of that question is also a great help.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2007
    Zel was wondering in g/s/c the punches ice,fire and thunder were tms u could buy from goldenrod just wandering how ur gona put them in shiny gold?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back