• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeBud

Pokemon Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Feb 27, 2010
    :O Cool hack. finally a game without hiroes. But with rivals

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2010
    I can't wait for the beta to come out!

AND I have an Idea for it

If you find the beginning script where you choose boy or girl, make it so you cant choose and have to be a boy and then make a rockets headquarters and make a script where you become a "girl" but its really a costume change so people dont think your a team rocket member!
    I think it would be hard to find the beginning script though..

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I'm pretty sure they were... in the last thread, I saw screenshots that Team Rocket was in a gym with some Team Aqua/Magma members, so I'm assuming that they are part of your "rivals".

That was when we were a Ruby Hack, but we switched to Firered.

dude120

Rom hacker in training
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2009
    No link to a beta yet, its not out yet. Hope it Comes out soon, this game looks awesome!

aerowolf

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    This is going to be an interesting game... Hope all the bugs get fixed. I appreciate how hard it is to get time to work on hacks...I've been trying to do one of my own (for practice mostly). I've barely done any work with spriting and it's been a month since I said I wanted to start it...fun good luck

Razer Rage

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2012
    Blimey, so this game is still alive then? I remember way back when they made a pokemon neo rocket version...it looked promising, too bad they discontinued it.

It seems that this game has been in BETA forever now, I hope a BETA is released soon. Anyway, don't give up on this game! Keep at it till the end! Good work!

I may be making my own team rocket version...albeit, a severely twisted rocket version, that is, once I learn how to hack/code/etc. I'm still trying to figure out whether it would be easier to make a hack of the game, or import the scripts and use a 2D game maker. And there is so much more after that, even.

Anyway, great work, keep at it! :D

EDIT: Just realized, I made the 500th post! :| Maybe it's time for a new thread, eh? ;)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
    Really cool game hope you do well in it
    Just so you know, Javad, this is not a "game" this is a "hack". Unless you meant to say hack but said game, because I sometimes say game instead of hack.

Well, I haven't heard much of this game hack for quite a while, I've only seen it lurking in the Hacks Showcase section. Erm... has there been any updates lately?

mcrc

Up and coming rapper
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 19, 2014
    i remember someone named liquin had a similar hack but it wasn't as half as good as this, good work on this one looking forward to more updates keep it up

Razer Rage

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2012
    Thus, you contradict what was just said. XD

Again, great job so far, keep up the good work!

1337DannyX

Java scripter/coder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    i been gone for a very long time so whats going on with rr? any chance u gonna finally release it rofl =D

Razer Rage

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2012
    Not yet, they still have "bugs" to work out. Meh. Those pesky things always seem to get in the way. But for what it's worth, it seems this project is still alive and well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back