• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
    O_O

ya gotta be kidding... Well, I guess not.., but wow... If we sum those up, 90+...

But you are surely making a great work fixing them, so you have no problems dealing with those annoying little bugs. :P

Anyways, just keep it up and do things slow -don't take advice from me though, seriously:P-. ^^
    Haha, you would've fainted if you'd seen the original list of bugs :P
    Glad we're back in business EV :]

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    You should take your time, no one should be telling you or pressuring you to do it faster. Good luck with all of this, I always liked the whole story.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    You should take your time, no one should be telling you or pressuring you to do it faster. Good luck with all of this, I always liked the whole story.

We don't rush, in fact, I think I was the one who always yelled at people for telling us to hurry up :P

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2014
    Hooray!!! Its Back!!!!

ALthough u do not need me to tell u, ;), take ur time, cause i know the finished product will be awesome!!!!

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
    im sorry if this questions been asked before, but, how can a hack which has never had a beta release come 3rd place for hack of the year? i'm just a bit confused.......also, will we be able to catch other trainers pkmn in this hack?

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    im sorry if this questions been asked before, but, how can a hack which has never had a beta release come 3rd place for hack of the year? i'm just a bit confused.......also, will we be able to catch other trainers pkmn in this hack?

We were just that good :P

No, but as an event you will "steal" a Policeman's Houndoor. Really its just a give pokemon script

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
    thats a shame because i know there is a steal other trainers pokemon gameshark code out there, and i was thinking that you could explore how that changes the scripting.......

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    thats a shame because i know there is a steal other trainers pokemon gameshark code out there, and i was thinking that you could explore how that changes the scripting.......
    Yes there is a code like that, but it wouldn't function in the way that we would want it to.

Do you know how unimaginably hard that would be to script that?

TB Pro

Old-timer
    Years
    Yes there is a code like that, but it wouldn't function in the way that we would want it to.

Do you know how unimaginably hard that would be to script that?

Exactly! I don't even think Thethethethe can script that:P Anyways, I am really glad to see this puppy open again! All I'll say is: "Do your best, and never give up"!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    In any case guys, I'm sure the code just "takes" the opponent's Pokemon (not like catching a wild Pokemon)... Where's the fun in that?

(At least the only closest and easiest thing could be to, instead of doing a trainerbattle, use a wildbattle, not like it's the same effect, though -_-)

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
    Yay!

Its back, It's really back!
    I've been reading, and I heard you fixed 90+ Glitches, That's impressive!

Wish I could say more, but I'm going to have to be leaving, like now.
    Good luck fixing the 30-40 remaining glitches.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
    In any case guys, I'm sure the code just "takes" the opponent's Pokemon (not like catching a wild Pokemon)... Where's the fun in that?

(At least the only closest and easiest thing could be to, instead of doing a trainerbattle, use a wildbattle, not like it's the same effect, though -_-)

no, not really, the guy throws a pokeball/whatever ball and it briefly turns the battle into a wild encounter(i think, im not a scripter!) and you catch the pokemon. there were a few errors, such as the pokemon caught being fainted with no moves left, but that could be either1) fixed somehow 2) written off as a side effect of the theft.
    but, if it's impossible to script, i understand. it just would have been nice to make it kind of like colleseum were you can snag, exept this time your the bad guy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2008
    I LOVE This Hack! Great Job!

I made a supporter userbar for you guys :) Hope you like it!

Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Direct Link: https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj108/The-Tempest/recketsrevenge.gif

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Hey guys! Waiting for beta so I can start on walkthrough... again. And, I want to see the list of bugs. If you don't want to show me, whatever. I'm still number 1 fan.

wolverfrog

Working on a Hack
    Years
    i'm looking forward to the beta. it would be better i you could " capture" other peoples poke's but, meh, you can't have it all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back