• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoomKitty

Local Crazed Catgirl
Years
Here is my wishlist. After doing abit of research of the possibilities of DP, I have come to these ideas:

* More unique PKMN [As in, Nintendo doesn't need to come up with PKMN by just recoloring existing animals and calling it a PKMN; I want to see something creative, something that none of us would even dream of.]
* Evolution number four! [Instead of making more and more baby PKMN, I want to see the evolutions go past number three... a fourth evolution.]
* More of the lesser used types; ie. Ice, Ghost, Dragon, etc. Also, more new types.
* PKMN Death! [I know this sounds harsh at first, but think of the possibilities. Your PKMN reaches level 100, it's old, it's tired, it dies, and evolves into a brand-new ghost PKMN!]
* Trainer-PKMN Fusions [Nuff said. Why combine existing PKMN into new ones - which I have the feeling Nintendo's gonna do - when you can have a PokeMan? - lol -]
* Two sets of starters! [What's up with the classic grass/water/fire starters? Can't there be different elements to start with? I say you should be able to choose either a) the typical starters or b) starters with a new Type, or lesser used Type.]
* Way-back trading. [This suggestion is, as a reward for beating the game, you can trade back as far as RBY - though, the game will have to be tougher to beat, if not, you might have to do something special like a code or some such to unlock this -]
* Expansion Packs! [Why not? You can put your EP in say, the GBA slot, and travel to all the regions on it. Of course, this would be more expensive.]
* Brand new Missingno.! [Missingno. needs to be put in this game on purpose this time, as a real PKMN, - no special item-increasing powers- whom you have to do something special to reveal.]
* Of course, PKMN #500+!
* Legendary Region! [This one you'd have to do something seriously special to get... like win a Nintendo giveaway or some such. This area would have RBYGSRS starters running wild... and later on, a place to catch all the previous Legendaries such as Mewtwo, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, etc. - Lol, yes I know this one is quite a bit far out there! -]
* Evolvable Legendaries/Legendary Fusions. [Legendaries should FINALLY be able to evolve and also, they should be the ONLY PKMN that are allowed to fuse!]
* Pokemon at home, which are pets that you take care of in a minigame [Feeding them, etc, like a Tamagotchi.]

And that's about it. If i think of more, I will post!

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2007
how about new pokemon that don't look completely odd
customizable tainers
your own house, not a base, house
an ending to a real story

Years
-Being able to zoom the camera (obviously unzoom also)

-Being able to make your own character

-Do tricks on bike (grind, jump over stuff)

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
Years
I love the custom character idea, but I don't think that's gonna happen, unfortunately... unless it was for Wi-Fi only, which is POSSIBLE. We can always keep hoping.

Lordpenguin

Pokémon: Lodestone
Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2012
Yeah, they could at least give you a selection of sprites to use. Like, back in RS when you went to your friennds secret bases and their sprite was determined by their trainer ID... You should be able to choose like 1 of 6 for either male or female.

Flamman

still n00b, working on it!
Years
  • Seen May 29, 2018
you know what i'dd like to see? a small list:P:
- an ice type, a good one. they'dd better make it darn good, because poor snorunt and glalie look so cool, but totaly suck!
- more ghost pokemon, they rock!(or give sableye wonderguard ability, MUHAHAHA!)
- evolve mawile and sableye, they are cool, as well as nosepass, give it an official second type: electric
- and dragons available earlier in the game.

thats my list. thank you santa:P

Crimson Majestic

Crown Royale
Years
I would want:

*All 4 regions
*All Pokemon
*Move tutors teach moves more than once
*Go to each region chronologically (current one -> Hoenn -> Johto -> Kanto) *Each Gyms be more advanced in levels, EV use, and movesets for each region
*Better skilled trainers (EVs, movesets, move choice, ect...)
*Better use of Morning, Day, and Night
*Calendar system
*Random and/or set events on certain days
*Events, in general
*Keep Battle Frontier or upgrade it
*Different battle settings for Gyms and Elite Four (depending on what type of team is used)
*Weather system used throughout the game
*Random weather patterns, not set... with some exceptions

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2006
Hmm... let me see...

- More challenging trainers/gym leaders
- Lots of things to do to keep you occupied
- Upgraded weather system
- On the topic of weather, it would be nice if, say, the battle field showed rain/sun/hail/whatever always coming down rather than stopping every turn to tell you "It is raining".
- Morning/Day/Night (I'm glad this is making a comeback :))
- Secret Bases that let you put more than 16 items in them.
- Pokemon Contests that are at least a bit similar to R/S/E... I'm a little worried that they're going to be totally different and maybe not as much fun. :P
- Effective use of the DS touch screen. Few games have used it effectively and I have my doubts about Pokemon doing it, but I can dream...
- Customizable features
- Differences between male/female Pokemon (so this isn't a wish, because I already know it's true... but I love it anyway ^^)

Auron

Legendary Guardian
Years
1.- Time/Date/Seasons feature.
2.- Random weather.
3.- A new region, and Kanto, Johto and Hoeen too !!
4.- Make it compatible with R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E and FR/LG ^_^
5.- Some minigames.
6.- Custom trainer.
7.- Better graphics.
8.- Possibility to give orders to your Pokémon with the microphone.
9.- Breeding (Feed your Pokémon, brush and hug your Pokémon with touch screen!)
10.- New Pokémon, including a "secret" one (Like Mew, Celebi and Jirachi).
11.- You-Other people and You-Pokémon friendship system.
12.- Possibility to get boyfriend/girlfriend and fight together in 2vs2 battles.
13.- Wi-Fi options.
14.- Like in Black&White game (I haven't played it), an option to have in the game the same weather as in the place you are.

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
1. When you give a statement to a journalist it gets sent to people via wi-fi.
2. When something happens in real life there is a news report in the game (NOT stuff like war but fun stuff like a theme park opening)
3. A feature to trade pokes from R/S/E and LF/FR to the game using one DS and using this methord to visit Hoenn.
4. An online city where you can go and chill out with other players (Like an online game)
5. After beating the E4 A new region opens up and you can visit it.
6. After time nintendo should release expansion packs witch look and work like an action replay (You put the game in the bottom of the action replay and put it into your ds)
7. More Minigames
8. Gym battles that arnt fighting (Like what ash did in the orange league)
All I can thionk off for now :)
- Effective use of the DS touch screen. Few games have used it effectively and I have my doubts about Pokemon doing it, but I can dream...
I can list a few, Pheonix Wright: Ace Atterny, Animal Crossing: Wild World, WarioWare: Touched, Nintendogs

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
3. A feature to trade pokes from R/S/E and LF/FR to the game using one DS
4. An online city where you can go and chill out with other players (Like an online game)
7. More Minigames

Your wishes have been granted, according to Serebii.

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2006
I wish for a lot more new Pokemon, a chance to journey to the past islands and collect their badges, and new pokeballs.

Years
  • Seen Aug 22, 2006
Heres an list of what i would want in D/P.

12. The max. level an pokemon can reach is 300.

In the old Red/Blue version, by doing a cheat and using rare candies, a pokemon could reach Lv.255.

I wish they would make it so you could go to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, plus maybe 2 other regions, and battle in many different gyms and earn around 48 badges, and the maximum level for pokemon would no longer be 100, but 255. :D

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
Years
I hope you will be able to go to johto, i have never played a johto game but i here the johto region is really neat. since shinou is no were near the johto region maybe there will be a airport. that would be neat!

Years
  • Seen Aug 11, 2009
I wish they would make it so you could go to Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, plus maybe 2 other regions, and battle in many different gyms and earn around 48 badges, and the maximum level for pokemon would no longer be 100, but 255. :D

And Pokemon wouldn't fully evolve until over LV200...no thanks.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
Years
I wish that they can reveale more Pokemon and not pre evos. I'm also hoping that the Water starter's second evolution is an Ice type also. The same with the Grass starter having another type. They should give the 2nd evo of each starter another type.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
  • Seen Sep 4, 2006
What I want, more than any pokemon, feature, or item, is an actual plot. A deep plot, with actual characterization. The pokemon games by themselves are so deadly dull that I haven't been able to keep up the willpower to finish any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back