• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
  • ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Oh my god, axz, STOP posting multiple times in a row. Look to your bottom right, there is an edit button for your posts.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    Also I would like the ability to set shortcuts to the HM moves, and moves like Teleport, Sweet Scent etc..through the L, and R buttons.

The L/R buttons aren't even really used for anything else, so it would save you alot of time if you could just set HM's as shortcuts there, would help alot when trying to Cut your way through a forest, or trying to push boulders and such with Strength.

someone1939

Just Plain Awesome
    Years
  • ~Patrick~ said:
    Also I would like the ability to set shortcuts to the HM moves, and moves like Teleport, Sweet Scent etc..through the L, and R buttons.

The L/R buttons aren't even really used for anything else, so it would save you alot of time if you could just set HM's as shortcuts there, would help alot when trying to Cut your way through a forest, or trying to push boulders and such with Strength.

Now that's a useful idea.

axz

the artist
    Years
  • Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist
    [/URL][/IMG]Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist Pokemon Pearl/Diamond WishlistPokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist hope you like em edit : found one more in battle !!!Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Last edited:

encyclopediajm

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • I hope in Shinou all the Jhoto,Kanto and Hoene, story lines merge. like say the remains of team rocket from Kanto and Teams Magma and Aqua from Hoene collide to form the Team galaxy in Shinou, however i think they should make it so people that havent played any other pokemon games are not completely clueless.(watch for spelling)

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2006
    encyclopediajm said:
    I hope they put more ice pokemon and areas in this Diamond/Pearl...i also hope that the starters are not grass water and fire. i think it should be something like electric ice and flying.:)

I heard that the starters are going 2 be dark, fighting + psychic types!!!:shocked:

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
  • Lily Knight said:
    I want to be able to catch all the pokemon on the one game so you dont have to go out and buy a nearly identical game

That's the whole point, Nintendo want you to buy more of their products, so they split the Pokémon between the two. What I hope is that you can catch all the Pokémon, but you still need to trade to evolve, and stuff. It would be cool if you could catch the starters, or get them, like in Yellow.

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
  • whut i want in the game iz more rivals than just 1 lyke bring in every charecter from the game and make friends or rivals with them itll be kool aslo if u can go get everyother badge from the gyms aswell as the battle frontier

Spencer

-_-
    Years
  • I want it to be able to have a ton of new pokemon and more legendaries. I know it won't be able to hold a ton on memory on the DS game, but I sstill hope that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back