• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokemon Pearl/Diamond Wishlist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
Use the stylus the control Pokemon movement and attack direction, the touch screen represents the battlefield, complete with detructable terrian, ground types, weather effects, environmental conditions, all which affect accuracy, speed, power, of each Pokemon. Saying that, now certain Pokemon cant battle in certain areas. A Goldeen cant battle on land, like a Sandshrew cant battle in the ocean.

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
Use the stylus the control Pokemon movement and attack direction, the touch screen represents the battlefield, complete with detructable terrian, ground types, weather effects, environmental conditions, all which affect accuracy, speed, power, of each Pokemon. Saying that, now certain Pokemon cant battle in certain areas. A Goldeen cant battle on land, like a Sandshrew cant battle in the ocean.
Won't this give flying Pokemon an unfair advantage?

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
Years
Perhaps, but weather effects, such as rain, sansdstorms, wind, perhaps blizzards or snowstorms, all of various strength could hamper Flying types. Having said that, perhaps windstorms could give Flying types and advantage in speed depending on the wind direction.

Example: The wind is blowing strongly to the South, Pidgey heads in that direction and recieves a small speed boost.

Strawberry Delcatty

Neko daisuki-na no nya!
Years
1. MORE CAT POKEMON (including pre-evo Meowth and Skitty)
2. Some side plots would be cool
3. If there's a Battle Tower or something, make go through all the levels like G/S/C. And allow higher level Pokemon to battle in the lower levels (but nothing like L57 going against something L30 and lower since they won't stand a chance)
4. More stuff to help out happiness/beauty evolution

That's all I can think of.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
Years
- Realtime day/night and seasons
- certain pokemon only avalible in certain seasons, and at night (e.g, snorunts in winter, hoothoot's at night)
- certain events on certain days (e.g christmas, get gifts off people. Maybe delibirds onlyu avalible on the 12 days before and during christmas)
- Not 3d, i would prefer it to be animated sprites (not how emerald has it)
it would be a lot of work, but lets say 3 sprites per animation (1-2-3-2-1-2-3-2-1 ect) There could be one animation for the cry when you find the pokemon (like chrys, em), one standing still animation (e.g breathing, fire crackling), one charging move (fore solar beam, sky attack, hyper beam ect.), One Special move (for special attacks), one for special attacks involving arms, one for legs and one for both.
- Create your own characture system, and the ability to buy new clothes.
- Pokemon attacks sometimes use the touch screen (e.g 3 pendulums for some attacks, if you touch it when its in the middle you get the most out of the attack, next one accuraccy, and the last one speed. There should be different "mini games" depending on the element of the attack, meaning some types would be harder to use than others)

oh, dont forget side quests

Last edited:

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
Years
Right. XD . Anyway...
-Night/Day System As In Gold And Silver
-Pokegear Back
-Pokenav
-Use Of The Microphone To Call Out Attacks.
-3D Graphics
-Weather Conditions
-Certain Pokemon Not Being Able To Fight In Certain Areas As MCD Said.
-The Terrain And Where Your In Have A Lot To Do With How You Battle. For Example, If A Staryu Used Rapid Spin In The Middle Of A Forest, He Would Keep Going And Crash Into A Tree If It Missed. Or Kekleon's Camoflauge Making It Able To Blend In With The Scenary.
-To Be Able To Chose Where You Start.
-114 New Pokemon To Bring It To An Even 500.
-To Be Able To Make A Custome Sprite. So Not Every Boy Sprite Is The Same, And Every Girl Sprite Is The Same.
-The Choice To Be A Breeder, A Trainer, Or A Coordinator.
-An Advanced, Really Good Pokedex With Lots And Lots Of Info
-To Be Able To Explore Kanto, Johto, Hoen And *insert new region here*
-To Be Able To Let Your Pokemon Out Of Their Pokeballs, Wile Not In Battle.

That's All I Can Think Of For Now :P

Years
i hope that if you get far enough in the game you can trade with/import your team from fire red, leaf green, ruby, sapphire or emerald, i hope you can collect ALL the pokemon including the new ones and visit ALL the areas including the new ones

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
Harvest Moon/Pokemon style! Get married! Have a family! Make friends! Different stuff happens depending on the date!

EVA-01

Looking at Mewthree's past
Years
Yeah, but it would have more side quests and stuff, wouldn't get boring, if those stuff was in the new games, I could play them forever!

Years
I want a better items XD.Like stuff that does more.Also more TMs like you can find a specific one more then once or twice.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
Years
stunt296 said:
D@MN You All!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this Stupid Thread Was All Thanks To Me!!!!!!!!!!!
Umm no this thread was my idea.If you don't like it please leave.Also don't censor Bypass.Thanks

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2006
Tranitar18 said:
12. The max. level an pokemon can reach is 300.

If the max level is over 255, itll be a power of 2, minus 1 (for zero), so 255 is

(2^8) - 1

logically, the next level up from this would be 511 (or 500 for a clear cut number)

if you dont understand this, go study binary.

My wishlist:
1) I know some people disagree, but 3D. Preferably cell shaded to have a similar apperance to the sprites, but if it remains 2D, animation will not happen, too much sprite work = unrealistic.
2) Change skin colour and hair at start, buy clothes, bags (bigger capacity, different appearances, etc.) Each item would be modeled in "Chibi" and "real size" for overworld and inbattle respectively.
3) Pokemon crossbreading (mixed appearances and attacks). To make it realistic, attacks which are similar but have some differences would be 'linked' so you would get half the links of father, half the links of mother. So they have some abilities of father and some abilities of mother (if you cant whirlwind, you cant sandstorm, that kindathing)
4)Weather/Seasons/Time have an effect on battle, such as rain weakening fire types.
5) Arena/battlefield effecting battles, such as water being required for water types:
Fly - Advantage: land terrain unaffected
Disadvantage: Weather greatly effected
Land: Advantage/Disadvantage: Moderate effect of weather and land
Water: Advantage: Little to no terrain, weather effected
disadvantage: Water required

Water types which can fight on land should be water/normal (such as squirle)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back