• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokemon Mauve: The Era Of Darkness

SephirothX

a.k.a. Shadomew
Years
  • Spritez!!!

OK, here's those splices I promised you!
    1721817109.png
    A new form of Deoxys and
    17218174142.png
    Dragozard, a combo of Dragonite and Charizard (if you need pre-evos of it, let me know;)).

HackMaster72

Ruby+HackMaster= Rubikonartist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2009
    ok i just received a PM from Gengazard that the project is currently being halted.

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • Dustin(or w/e your name is), you were away so I wouldn'y bother tellinng you and I didn't know when you we're comming back. And people, the reason the project is being halted is because (gulp) runescape has sucked me into it's really fun ways!!!

Martin Yiu

disappeared... forever
    Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2008
    ...Hi!
    This hack looks promising, so the most stupid thing to do is to halt the project because of some game (It's Runescape game? I think it is, but...). Maybe it's not fun anymore, no time. I do my hack even if it is no fun, because I know that in the end it will look very good, and it will be MY hack that I can proudly show to PC.

So, Innagadadavida, I wish you good luck with continuing project.

... Have a nice day! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2008
    Uh... I can help with spriting if you still have a spot. I can't post images, but if you PM me, we can work something out if you want to see an example. I've been spriting for about 3-4 years.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • ok, ill sprite you a pokemon (just so i can be a gym leader or in the elite four XD)

yeah, my hack is pokemon chaos black. So there are sprites i ahve done around and such

But i just need to know what you want with the pokemon.

I'll also put myself down as a beta tester if you would like.

Its your choice afterall (Innagadadavida, not you, unless you ARE Innagadadavida in which ignore this)

EDIT

heres your pokemon.

Berikil -

high speed base stats

Normal/flying type

jumps then glides on its ears

MUST HAVE HIGH JUMP KICK

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Wow. I usually don't like fakemon (I actually hate them), but this is darn good.

Except it looks too real (not cartoony like a pokemon).

Zacceh

Years
  • Hm...ok there is room for a spriter some might even over power each other and albino moltres better post here }:(
    Anyways yes it is runescape NOBODY FALL FOR THEIR SHANNANIGANS!!! Also Sugimori I never would have expected you to say that about a hack by spammy spammy off-topicy boy. lol. Anywayz ima try to get back to work today and am trying to fix up the messed up pieces of sigphindale. Parts like...where the hero(ine) gets out of the truck/thin-air. and trying to fix the may event although that's not too much of a problem. Btw, if ANYBODY I say A-N-Y-B-O-D-Y knows how to make the zigzagoon event a mew event, please tell me!
    Thank you everybody that reads this and please help with this hack in some way

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2024
    Alright so we are back on. No comments about the site :(. Anyway, I'ma try ta' git a forum up tonight.

@Enix-Zae
    That sprite... RULES. It would be awesome to have your help. Just like to add that there is too much of a difference in contrast between your darkest brown and the black as far as the edges go. I think it would look better if you made the outlining brown color slightly darker, and the black a little more brown. Great job though. :D

@Tornado212
    We could definitely use you too. 3-4 years has got to mean something. Lets see some of your work. Upload them to tinypic.com and post a link (w/o the www). It sucks being new.

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Innagadadavida said:
    @Enix-Zae
    That sprite... RULES. It would be awesome to have your help. Just like to add that there is too much of a difference in contrast between your darkest brown and the black as far as the edges go. I think it would look better if you made the outlining brown color slightly darker, and the black a little more brown. Great job though. :D

ja, i too thaught that. But was too lazy to change it.

i could probably do some sprites for this hack every now and then, but between my own hack and someone who asked me yesterday, your third on my list (not that thats a bad thing, ive almost done all the new pokemon in my hack, and i only make that guy a sprite when a person puts the i support thing for my hack in their sig {which i have not told him yet, but oh well})

so yeah, if you want some guy's, just pm me a description of them or something, and ill get around to them

also, Put i support pokemon chaos black in your sig, and il put mauve in mine XD

Zacceh

Years
  • omg runescape...so...addictive...must...break...away..ok guys just to let you know I have a few handles incase you have any questions about the hack.
    Private messaging
    Aim-WertWertMan
    Runescape-Yentan
    DS-Only if you live Around the columbia SC area (chances of that?)
    I have set up an e-mail however I'm not sure how to check it because I set it up via yahoo. SO I need to check on that. Anywayz there are my messaging handles and btw people i'm not always on AIM.
    Another thing, I was gone over the weekend and might be gone next weekend so I haven't had time to work on the hack
    EDIT: I got stuff done but the hack is glitchy... sry but there's even more delay han I had previously assumed..

Last edited:

Voltage

Static Former
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2009
    I'll beta test if you want. Also even though I'm still learning, I'd love to script for you.

Back