• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
Years
  • If you mean in the demo where the people follow you, its called a caterpillar systerm. Ryan keep bumping into you because I kept having to change his speeds. In the intro, at the end your speed is halved, so it's more like the GBA
    games. If you don't go through the intro, it's twice as fast. So, while I was trying everything out, Ryan was slower, so he was far behind me. So I sped him up, now he's twice as fast and bmups into you. I didn't notice this until the release.

edit:
    I really need a good spriter. I have a couple of things needed done.
    I need these t ocharacters running and on a bike. Please, I really need a spriter.
    Do not use these resources, their not mine. I'm the only one with KyleDove's permission.
    Male_Hero_New.png

Male Hero

Female_Hero_New.png

Female Hero

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • cant you attach it as a zip file. sorry to keep pestering you its just ir eally want ot play it

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • e-mail the zip file i dont know if i can upload it to a host but it seems rapidshare works 4 every1 else.

Mudkippy

♥Mudkips Rule♥
    Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2007
    Those graphics are fantastic! Keep up the good work! :)

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • Great job so far, PokeCreator_09. I remember this game from when rm2k3kid was working on it, and I'm sure he'd be proud if he saw your progress. Shame someone voted "horrible" on the poll. Anyway, good luck with it! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    I can't catch my first pokemon. NEVER WORKS! :(

I've been catching for an hour. I've never caught a Pokemon :/

And everytime I use 3 rocks then catch, the pokeball just stays there.

Last edited:

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Okay guys, I have a few questions, but first,
    DPHero.jpg

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Male Hero. This is the best charset you'll find of im now. As more DP Screens become available, a better charset will become available.

@Slix00:
    You can catch a pokemon. The way it works is when you throw bait at the pokemon, their trust increases by a random number 1-3. When you throw a rock, their hp decreases boy a random number 1-3. When trust is over 10 or the pokemon is knockedout, it runs. Try using 3 bait and 2-3 rocks.

@Gym LeaderLance99:
    I know. And the people who voted no improvement and horrible didn't even play the demo. They just looked at screens, which RM2K3KID's maps are anything but HORRIBLE.

Now a couple of questions:
    1. Does anybody know how to get around the Invalid Color Depth issue? That's
    one reason the DP Hero looks strange.
    2. I need people to post about the 3d map idea.
    3. I need recruits. If you or anybody you know wants to be on a team, then I
    need them. I don't need any mappers right now, since alot of the
    begginings maps are done, but I might later on.

Please, this game and any other game will fail without the help from the fans.

Thank You,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
    Years
  • For the invalid color depth, I'd suggest getting IrfanView, a nifty program that lets you convert your pictures into the color depth you need without any color loss. Get it in gamingw's utilities section.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Thanks Lance,
    For those of you who need the Diamond Hero in png, here it is,
    DPHero2.png

To let you know what I'm using hinm for, He'll be your little guide. When youbeat the cave at cindergale, he'll drag you to the Gym and teach you all about gym's and the Elite four,which will be a surprise.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • hey cheers i got the zip file why do want me 2 upload it 2 a host if its already there? tw nice idea bout dp hero

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • because other people can't download the demo due to it being in .rar format and it being on rapidshare. It's not a big deal, just upload it if you get a chance.

Thanks

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • nice hero guy, if youre gonna change the main person into him, you might have to change the whole chip set, ...mabye....

anyway like the progress keep itup dude!!!!

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • ok coo. iv played it and its great but when u go into the park 2 catch your first pkmn i caught one but then it still said the battle optiopns?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • waterboy said:
    ok coo. iv played it and its great but when u go into the park 2 catch your first pkmn i caught one but then it still said the battle optiopns?

Can you post a screen please. I've never had this problem. Anyone else have this problem?

Years
    • Seen Oct 4, 2020
    If you want to duplicate that problem, (whyd you skip over my post of the problem)

go to the DNP, and throw 3 rocks, then catch.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back