• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Liquid

How d oyou think I'm progressing on this game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darthjarjar

Pixel Artist
Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    This game looks really good, this is one of the first fangames ive seen with genders in there, how did you do that? anyway this looks promising and good luck on this.

The Dash

Hurr.
    Years
  • PokeCreator_09 said:
    oh well.

anyways, I think I found music to when Ryan gets turned to stone by team Andro.

edit:
    I need somebody to make a back sprite for these two hero's
    heroes.png

Dude! Those are so..Kwaii! Who made them?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Actually, RM2K3KID designed it. I will improve it though. the battle event first makes a variable a random number. Then, it switches to a page that has an event condition set to that variable, which has the pokemon's data. At the start of that event, it calls a random number according to the ratio of male to female.
    Example: Pikachu: variable operations=random number 0-1. If zero, show pic pikachu F, if one show pikachu M.
    It's actually simple if you think about it.

Oh, and if nobody's going to make that 2006 PokeCreator_09 bar, can somebody please tell me what font is used?

edit: Kyledove made them. They are the orignal Pokemon Liquid heroes. I pm'd him and he said I could use them.

edit: I made a Pokemon Liquid banner, so if you want it in your sig, copy the code and put it in there(might be too large). If anybody feels like making a better banner, feel free to.

Years
  • Wow, this game looks awesome. I can't wait to see the new screens. I know this might sound stupid, but this is made on RM2K3 right?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • That doesn't sound stupid. Yes it's made in RM2K3. Sometimes I can't tell from just looking at the screens.
    I guess that means the graphics are pretty good since you have to ask.

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • WOW, thanks. Most of the mapping so far has been done by RM2K3KID.

Now to get back on course.
    I really need suggestions or ideas for the 3d map system. I'd really like to have one, but I'd have to recruit somebody to help work on it.

So here's who I need to recruit:
    1. A spriter(to work with spriting new gym leaders, hero backs, stuff like that)
    2. Someone to help with the 3d map system
    3. Someone to help compile the battles. for each route or trainer, a newbattlemap is needed. Although it's not hard since you can edit an existing one, it's time consuming to do all of them, so I need help.

THX,
    ~PokeCreator_09~

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
    Years
  • wow nice work, good to see liquid is back up (even though its being done with someone else, lol)

..Dose this mean other people can finish off liquid as well???

good to see its going along good

keep it up!

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • Yah!
    I'm not like Azura, so I'm not going to say I'm taking over the project an nobody else can.
    I seriously don't have that power, and I don't think he does either. If Krazy Meerkat said that, it'd be different.

Anyways, Pokemon Liquid is in the bottom of the Games showcase, I think. It might be in archived games.
    If you want to use this game's resources as stated you can in the old thread, use that demo, not this one. I will be getting alot of other resources from people that might not want you to have them.

And I'm glad to see someone on this, too. Even though it's myself.
    Istarted looking at Pokemon Liquid in 2003. Then he canceled it later that year. Then he started again in 2004 and quit in 2005. This project has been up and down. I hope I can finally complete it and let it RIP.

White_Light

Rm2k3 User
    Years
  • PokeCreator_09 said:
    Yah!
    I'm not like Azura, so I'm not going to say I'm taking over the project an nobody else can.
    Metropolis is one of my favourite games here and I'm glad only one team is working on it :p After all, some guy wanted to just use the resources from it, change the name and put everyone somewhere in the credits.. Doesn't seem like the best of intentions to me ;)
    Looks interesting but I haven't taken a close look or anything yet..

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • What I meant was that person asked if it was okay if he worked on the game as a "hobby" pretty much. He said he was a beginner and he was trying to learn scripting. More than likely, he wouldn't have finished the game anyways. But Azura said no before he heard the guy was just trying to take the resources and all of that. I didn't agree with that part. I meant no offense to Azura in any way, he's been nice. I just didn't agree with that.

New Screens:
    These screens are mostly of the menu systems.

screenshot8.png

PokeDex

screenshot9.png

Trainer Card. With working name system.

screenshot10.png

Options

screenshot11.png

Sand footprints.

screenshot12.png

Team Andros Hideout

I will have a reflection system. It looks like RM2K3KID had one on a map but I haven't tried it out. If it's too buggy, I'll just put in my version, which I figured out how to do as I was posting these screens.

Last edited:

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • hey can you please attach the demo as a zip file because rapidshare never ever works 4 me on anything dunno why. btw the game looks great rm2k3kid would be proud.

waterboy

Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • PokeCreator_09 said:
    I would, but rapidshare is the only website I could upload to. I'll try again.
    ok cool cuz i really wana play it. on rapidshare it always says download is invalid!!!

D R E ™

Goku's back oh yeh!
    Years
  • wow dude your game is better than i thougt so keep going and whats up with the people stuck together it looks wierd

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back