• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

What do you think of my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
Years
  • woot new ep, sweet angel has a hat lol, i liked the way you thrashed the pc but like TPH said the footprints were a bit overused. cant wait for next.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • OK thanks for the comments.
    Due to the inactivity of this forum, my laziness and my lack of interest in this comic now, I've decided to quit Pokemon KD. :(
    I'm just gonna let this comic slide away, off into the fog like every other great comic these days.
    If you have any questions, statements, want to request a comic here or want to chat about Pokemon KD, PM me!
    Bye bye,
    Matt Silver.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • BonslyLover said:
    Oh man.But I'm quiting a comic,and making a new one with the same idea as your comic.
    oh,and Matt,in panel 1 and 4 of comic 24,where did you get thoose sprites?

Even if I'm not making em anymore, dosent mean you can copy off them and no im not going to tell you were i got my sprites.
    Thanks TPH

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back