• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

What do you think of my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    good 101th eppy! glad you've had so many views matt, you deserve um

Thanks for the comments all of u lot.
    No update yet because i have another new comic idea, which im executing now. I just made 15 characters in it and im makings some more. Yippie! For all those I PMed the comic idea too, that's not the one im doin now. Sorry guys.

EDIT: Im making good time with my new comic. Expect it soon!
    Here is a 3 characters as Teasers:
    Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

The first guy is Tyler, the 2nd is Professor Hojo and the 3rd is Weasel. Enjoy!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    The Tyler sprites are awesome IMO.
    The Hojo ones are what I wanted the Kev sprites I was gunna try to make to look like, but with glasses.
    The Weasl ones are also good, but, not my favorite.

can't wait for this new comic Matt.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    The_Pokemon_Hossier said:
    The Tyler sprites are awesome IMO.
    The Hojo ones are what I wanted the Kev sprites I was gunna try to make to look like, but with glasses.
    The Weasl ones are also good, but, not my favorite.

can't wait for this new comic Matt.

Yeah thanks. I like Tyler and Hojo but Weasel you know, is just a recolour.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I like tyler and Hojo too...it could be that weasel is a recolour...but...anyway, congradulations on 100 episodes...and your only at Mount moon!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I'm sure you will. Lol. I'm sure w/ your imagination and your comic making skills, this and your new comic will be around for ages and ages.

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Too right! You deserve it! I don't know what to do for my comic when my main charachter reaches the Pokemon League...I might Carry one, but with a new main charachter in Johto...Keep up the good work MS!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    Maneachicken said:
    Too right! You deserve it! I don't know what to do for my comic when my main charachter reaches the Pokemon League...I might Carry one, but with a new main charachter in Johto...Keep up the good work MS!

**** straight both of you. THanks for the comments. After KD ever finshes, It'll end. NO 2nd Part.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Unless...you have a son. Then, you can teach him the way of your comic making abilities, and Pokemon KD will become Pokemon KD Reloaded! That'd be awesome.

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Matt Silver said:
    Thanks for the comments guys. Always nice to have a bunch of followers.
    lol followers... dont you mean fans? :o

anyway, is there goin to be a new episode soon? of this or the new comic your working on?

Decepticon

Squirtle > You
    Years
    Matt Silver said:
    Yes fans...:paranoid:
    No new ep for now. I dont feel like making comics right now.:tired:
    awww... well I know how that feels to not feel like makin one and having fans naggin you to make one. take your time i guess... xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back