• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

What do you think of my comic?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • TOO BAD!!

Pokemon KD (Kanto Dimension)

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • MeanGirl12 said:
    Love your comics! Please keep up the great work! I adore your ability to make such great sprite comics.

Thanks for that comment.
    It's been a while, but i might have an update of somekind in the next few days, maybe by the weekend. I gave up on my easter speical after reliasing there was no Rabbit Pokemon... and I had tried to make one where Cyrus made a couple of Executte chase him for trying to eat one. lol. Anyway,
    Cheerio. ~MS~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Matt, can't wait for the next eppy.

Hopefully the Comics section gets more lively, because no one's hardly here anymore.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • G-Man (The_Pokemon_Hossier) said:
    Matt, can't wait for the next eppy.

Hopefully the Comics section gets more lively, because no one's hardly here anymore.

Yeah i hope that too...
    Comic 102 is up. THis comic broke my no-comics week. Out of boredom, I also named the first 5 seasons's comics.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    Hehehehehe! The hint is dropped! (read Special Comic 1, then comic 102, you'll get it, hehehehehe)
    Love the new comic, can't wait to see what happens next!

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Dragon-Chan said:
    Hehehehehe! The hint is dropped! (read Special Comic 1, then comic 102, you'll get it, hehehehehe)
    Love the new comic, can't wait to see what happens next!

Thanks for the comment.
    Also, after you read it, you'll notice i reveal some things:
    *Who that teenager is
    *5 names, 1 which you already know and they will be discussed in depth in the next comic, where the focus will stray from Jay's team and go to an old friend. ;)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Cool new eppy, are they gunna go down the hole? or arent they? we shall know when the next eppy comes out.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Decepticon said:
    nice eppy MS, the new missy sprite is awsome and cute too.

Thanks. I got the sprite off another comic i made (But never released) and edited it to make it look better.
    You'll be seeing alot of Missy and Brandon in future comics, not as much as Jesse and James on the anime- more like Butch and Cassidy.

Last edited:

Avegaille

Misaka Mikoto > you.
    Years
  • Cool, this comic seems pretty well made... =P

I kinda like how this looks like, but it seems there's too many pages, I'll read some of them later on, okay?

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
  • Thanks Avegaille and FQ (Nice to hear from ya again)
    Comic 104 is now up! I hope you like the badges line down the bottom, it gives you a clue how many ribbons will be won, even though 3 are needed by Sam to get him into the Grand Festival...
    It's no promise, but I hope to finish Mt Moon/Pewter crap by Comic 120 at least. I'm going to make the trip to find DC smaller than i intended originally.
    Next comic i will bring back an old character and something Jay didnt know about her. And she'll have a stylish hat.
    Too much typing... ciao!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back