• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red Multiverse (Completed)

Days
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Unable to find lorelei​
Hey the game is awesome.
I got stuck after getting all badges, beat arceus as well.

* Not able to find HM Waterfall in icecave
*Not able to find lorelei of the Elite 4
*already beated giovani and articuno in ice cave

Please advise🙏

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
New Update Version 1.6 is out!

Changelog:
Fixed Elite 4 bug. (major bug)
Increased wild Pokémon encounters.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hey the game is awesome.
I got stuck after getting all badges, beat arceus as well.

* Not able to find HM Waterfall in icecave
*Not able to find lorelei of the Elite 4
*already beated giovani and articuno in ice cave

Please advise🙏
Just pushed an update for the bug. Also, no need for Waterfall since Sevi Islands are not in the game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Can you advise how can I patch the ups file, so I don't lose my saved game. Thank you.
Keep your old save file separately; it's likely in a .sav file. Simply patch the UPS file with the original Pokémon Fire Red (U) (Squirrels) and load the game, keeping the .sav file in the same folder. You will see it will automatically load the old save file you had earlier in the old version.
For help you can watch this video how to patch UPS files -

Days
  • Seen Apr 6, 2024
Keep your old save file separately; it's likely in a .sav file. Simply patch the UPS file with the original Pokémon Fire Red (U) (Squirrels) and load the game, keeping the .sav file in the same folder. You will see it will automatically load the old save file you had earlier in the old version.
For help you can watch this video how to patch UPS files -
Thanks a lot for the response, you guys are awesome 🙏🙏🙏

Days
  • Seen Feb 2, 2024
Hey Guys i Downloaded the game and ITS very awesome. Good Work! I have Just a Problem in Game. After u defekt rhe Magma Boss with His mew He Go away. When i Walk tonthe next area the legendary Pokemon (WHO Talk to us) Stand there with 2 Magma Guys when i.try to speak with the Magma Guys the game freeze :( ist there any Trick or solution how i can move forward?

Kind regards

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hey Guys i Downloaded the game and ITS very awesome. Good Work! I have Just a Problem in Game. After u defekt rhe Magma Boss with His mew He Go away. When i Walk tonthe next area the legendary Pokemon (WHO Talk to us) Stand there with 2 Magma Guys when i.try to speak with the Magma Guys the game freeze :( ist there any Trick or solution how i can move forward?

Kind regards
maybe try changing your emulator, cause I didn't face the same issue.

Days
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
New Update Version 1.5 is out!

Changelog:
Added Legendary Pokémon: Darkrai, Heatran, Keldeo, Manaphy, Phione, Cresselia, Genesect, Meloetta, Kyurem, Latios, Latias.
Added Gen3+ Pokémon that can be caught in the wild.
Fixed Daycare bug.
Hisuian Zorua can now evolve into Hisuian Zoroark.
Fixed Seafoam Islands Boulder issue.
Fixed static Pokémon encounter bug.
Hi, my Hisuian Zorua turned into octillery. The name and the moves remained the same, but the sprite, and name within the Pokemon specs turned into octillery's, along with the type becoming water. It got hit by a normal move as well. The ability is now suction cups and there's also an XP glitch.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Hi, my Hisuian Zorua turned into octillery. The name and the moves remained the same, but the sprite, and name within the Pokemon specs turned into octillery's, along with the type becoming water. It got hit by a normal move as well. The ability is now suction cups and there's also an XP glitch.
This bug actually occurs because you used your save file from the old version; if you play from the new version, this bug won't occur. I have no idea how to deal with the problems related to old save files.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 2, 2024
A couple of evolution questions. I have a Doublade that I want to evolve to Aegislash but need a dusk stone. I also have an Electabuzz that I'd like to evolve to Electivire but don't know where the Electirizer is.

Do you have a resource for finding this information? I am on v1.6

Edit: Found out Electabuzz evolves at level 60.

Last edited:
Back