• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fire Red Multiverse (Completed)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Pokemon Fire Red Multiverse
Author:
Gohan's Tips
Rom Base: FireRed 1.0 Squirrel
LATEST VERSION: v1.6
IMG-20231220-WA0004.jpg

Introduction:
This game is inspired by my videos on Pokemon Fan Games on Gohan's Tips channel. The idea behind it was to create a multiverse where characters from different games align into one game. In the game, these characters work together, and I have done my best to incorporate this concept.

Story:
Due to the accidental creation of Mew, trainers from various regions spanning generations 1 to 7 have begun appearing. This phenomenon has led to the emergence of the powerful legendary Pokémon, Arceus, and the Hoenn evil team, Team Magma. Teaming up with Brendan, you set out to confront Team Magma, who receives support from Team Rocket in their quest for Mew and Arceus, with the ambition to use their overwhelming power to dominate Kanto.
Throughout your journey, you encounter numerous protagonists from different regions, including Ash Ketchum, Red, Elio, Serena, Gold, and many others. They seek your help in defeating Arceus, as it's the only way for them to return to their home regions. Team Magma, in their pursuit, encounters several legendary Pokémon, particularly the Galarian Trio Birds. The game unfolds with a series of exciting events, culminating in the revelation that Arceus possesses the ability to erase mankind. The only hope to prevent this catastrophic outcome is to find a way to defeat Arceus, a task that is not so easy. Dive into the story to discover more!

Features:
1. New Story (along side with Fire Red's to keep the new story flow smoother)
2. Every region's trainers added (excluding Gen 8 & 9's)
3. Mega Evolution
4. All protagonists from Gen 1 to Gen 7 added, including Ash Ketchum (region from gen 1 to 7)
5. Galarian Forms including The Galarian Bird Trio
6. HGSS Kanto Music
7. Inclusion of Hisuian Zorua
8. Gen 8 and 9 legendaries - Zacian, Zamazenta, Koraidon, Miraidon
9. A plethora of legendary pokemon of multiple regions
10. Fairy Type
11. All Kanto pokemon are catchable, including legendaries of many regions
12. Alolan Forms
13. Primal Forms
14. Day and Night system
15. Updated Graphics
16. Reusable TMs
17. Most Pokecry of Gen 3+ Pokemon added

Known Bugs:
1. Mega Evolution sprite sometimes do not show
2. Squirtle has mega evolution symbol instead of Level
3. Day and Night occasional tileset issue
4. Battle background minute tileset error

Screenshots:
Spoiler:

Special Credits:
Spoiler:

Contact me here:
Discord: gohanstips (username, message me)
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCasKWwf1xcArDLhJ9UYFl5w
Friend's Discord: https://discord.gg/pokemon-yuval-gba-project-757159526347702311 (if you just wanna hangout)

Downloads:

Version 1.1
Version 1.2
Version 1.3
Version 1.4

Version 1.5
Version 1.6
(Patch the UPS file with the FireRed Squirrels version. If you encounter any difficulties, watch videos on YouTube for assistance.)

Changelogs:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Better if any staff or admin could move the post to the Rom Hacks Showcase thread. Thanks!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Did you add an EV/IV checker, an IV changer, a way to change natures, and make EV reducing berries available? If not, could you add those things?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
New Update Version 1.1 is out!
Changelog:

Fixed a bug where Steven wouldn't appear in Seafoam Islands.
Added Champion Leon, featuring Gigantamax Charizard, as well as Champions Cynthia, Iris, and Wallace as elite 4 trainers.
Added the following Pokémon in the wild:
Espeon
Umbreon
Aegislash
Hydreigon
Luxray
Gallade
Zoroark
Leafeon
Glaceon

d00d

Game Developer
Years
I'm up to the seafoam islands area after the 5th gym. Very fun so far.

Some Bugs:
Checking G-Moltres' summary crashes the game which is a big shame since I wanted to use him for my team.

Some static encounters don't disappear after they are caught.

Other notes:
Seems as though the levels of boss battles and trainers are still too low. My party of 5 pokemon is almost level 45 when the boss' ace pokemon is around level 37. I haven't even grinded levels and am running into this. I've been skipping as many trainers as I can on the way to seafoam islands so the battles against the magma grunts are more of a challenge. Hopefully the difficulty can be raised in future patches.

Great game overall, thanks.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I'm up to the seafoam islands area after the 5th gym. Very fun so far.

Some Bugs:
Checking G-Moltres' summary crashes the game which is a big shame since I wanted to use him for my team.

Some static encounters don't disappear after they are caught.

Other notes:
Seems as though the levels of boss battles and trainers are still too low. My party of 5 pokemon is almost level 45 when the boss' ace pokemon is around level 37. I haven't even grinded levels and am running into this. I've been skipping as many trainers as I can on the way to seafoam islands so the battles against the magma grunts are more of a challenge. Hopefully the difficulty can be raised in future patches.

Great game overall, thanks.
Thanks for checking out the game; I really appreciate it!

Also, about the Moltres bug, it's fixed in the new update version 1.2. I'm not sure about static encounters because I am not really able to work it out to fix this bug. For the other notes, I actually buffed the trainers' levels a lot now, so it will be a lot more difficult to beat the game.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
New Update Version 1.2 is out!

Changelog:
Fixed G-Moltres' Summary screen bug
Increased the difficulty of the game (buffed trainers to balance the whole game)
Added shadow lugia

Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2024
Checking mewtwo's stats gives me a black screen.
Also when is mega evolution available ?
I have the megakey and some stones , but in battle it doesn't give me a possibility to mega evolve

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Checking mewtwo's stats gives me a black screen.
Also when is mega evolution available ?
I have the megakey and some stones , but in battle it doesn't give me a possibility to mega evolve
Mewtwo's stats bug will be fixed in the next update!
You need the Mega Stones of the specific Pokémon to evolve. For example, Charizard requires a Charizardite stone, so you need this stone. Mega stones and keys are just cosmetics to have in order to trigger the evolution.

Days
  • Seen Dec 31, 2023
I cannot find Steven on sefoam islands and I don't have strength yet either what am I supposed to do? Playing on v1.0 rn on a phone using my boy emulator please help.

Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2024
I cannot find Steven on sefoam islands and I don't have strength yet either what am I supposed to do? Playing on v1.0 rn on a phone using my boy emulator please help.
As stated above there is a bug with steven at seafoam island , it should be fixed in the 1.2 version

Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2024
Mewtwo's stats bug will be fixed in the next update!
You need the Mega Stones of the specific Pokémon to evolve. For example, Charizard requires a Charizardite stone, so you need this stone. Mega stones and keys are just cosmetics to have in order to trigger the evolution.
I have the stones for the specific pokemon i want to , for example i give charizard the charizardite y to hold , and still it won't give me the option to mega evolve in battle , also the same happens when i want to check Ho-oh's stats , thanks for the quick respond

Days
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 14, 2024
I have the stones for the specific pokemon i want to , for example i give charizard the charizardite y to hold , and still it won't give me the option to mega evolve in battle , also the same happens when i want to check Ho-oh's stats , thanks for the quick respond
Just found another bug, when you are in the house between celadon and the bicycle road , if you go upstairs , the game shows the ground floor and you can't go back downstairs so you have to reset the game

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
I have the stones for the specific pokemon i want to , for example i give charizard the charizardite y to hold , and still it won't give me the option to mega evolve in battle , also the same happens when i want to check Ho-oh's stats ,
Just found out that Charizardite Y mega evolution is not in the game, and adding it would cause more bugs to form, especially since Charizardite X is already functional. That's why I removed the Y stone completely and changed it to Mewtwo X stone. As for Ho-Oh's stats, they are actually working fine with mine; hopefully, it's fine in version 1.3.
Just found another bug, when you are in the house between celadon and the bicycle road , if you go upstairs , the game shows the ground floor and you can't go back downstairs so you have to reset the game
This issue is fixed in the new update, Version 1.3.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
New Update Version 1.3 is out!
P.S.: Sorry for the frequent updates. I am testing solo and doing my best to fix the bugs pointed out by people.

Changelog:
Replaced Charizard Y with Mewtwo X as Charizard Y creates bugs.
Fixed the Route 16 indoor bug.
Added Mega-evolved Pokémon like Mega Lucario, Mega Gardevoir, and more.

Days
  • Seen Dec 31, 2023
I am playing on an oppo Android phone and I wanna know to bring my save file upto ver 1.2 from 1.0. let me know please I'm using my boy emulator for playing. Thanks.

Back