• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: -=~//::Pokemon Amethyst::\\~=-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris-h11

Programmer
Years
  • GLITCH!
    You can't get back to the Lab after you Deliver the Message...
    Or is there?

After this i think you should Try to make a GBA Version of Gold/Silver and Name that one Pokemon Platinum it would be a better use for it.

But if you are going to do so Please Do the Patch for Fire Red or Leaf Green Because if you do it for Emerald It wouldn't work for me because my Emerald IS a patch

Last edited:

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
  • Yey you can change pallets!Joy!Thats a good thing though,most people dont know how to change them,which sucks.You should also get a better story,that doesnt sound interesting.Maps also need more criativity.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    making a gba version of gold and silver would take wayy to long and many others are doing it aswell. also i know about that glitch but its okay because thats where the beta ends really.

Im working on the 3rd towns i have all routes done up to there. After i finish this i will start on the text. I have decided that the next beta must have 100% text done upto where the beta ends.

EDIT: I have all mapping done for the next beta now all i need to do is edit all the text up to that point. Heres a teaser shot of something that is in the 3rd town but you cant access til you complete a certain task.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    UPDATE:
    Hi everyone, i started school this week so i havent had that much time to hack. From now on most hacking is gonna be done on the weekends so progress will be alittle slow but sure.

I have mapped everything upto the first gym and started editing some of the text to match the storyline. The beta could be released within 2 weeks but im not promising anything. It will most likely go up to the 2nd gym and have alot more text and battles edited than the last beta.

I may have more screens later today.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    more screens->

The next town is set at the base of a mountain and the gym as at the top. Im thinking of making it either flying or rock.
    That screen with the black tower(radio tower tiles) is somethign you cant access until later in the game and plays a huge part in the story line.

Edit: One main thing i need for the beta is a new trainer sprite. Overworld and in battle. and gym leader sprites but that isnt as important as the hero. Anyone have any good gsc style trainer sprites?

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Thanks, I'm working on then evos & back pix & I just gave you that to get started, heres the next installment I should have the final ones ready for friday or saturday.

one more question, is there anything else after this?

Last edited:

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • Here's the last batch of Mudkip line sprites. I made sure they were all the right size for pidgeys evolution ( if there not you get that German error message Ungultige Bildgrosse which I asked my German teacher & it means invalid picture size).

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    alright i will work on inserting them tomorrow, i will get alot of work done tomorrow and have alot of screen shots so check here tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    As promised, here are some new screens, there will be more later today, i still have to edit the pokemon of the rocket gym to have mutated types. What pokemon do you guys wants to have new types and what new types should they have. These will not be cathable in the wild but in a certain rocket lab later in the game they will be available.
    Pick 5 or so pokemon you want mutated.
    The gym is really a rocket scam to use there powerful mutated pokemon to take the local trainers cash. Its your job to stop what there up to.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2006
    i need a main trainer sprite, over world and in battle back and front. You can do a different color if u want or if it doesnt matter to you, use purple since i already have that pallette.
    Sorry the Mudkip may take a bit longer because i havent inserted a pokemon into GSC in a long time so i need to figure it out again.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back