• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeHeroes Cooperation Team - shinies for everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
  • Lazybook,hi!!! I'll start cloning them but i have to go for some time, i'll pm you when i have them ready...by the way, you saw the rude moderator closed our thread??
    we are not a stupid thread to close it just like that, ok tell me, an Arceus says:
    id: - normal
    trainer: normal
    caught: lv80 Hall of origin

What else does it need to be legit??? please someone tell me....!!
    Excuse me, I will not let you insult our moderators in that way. He is not rude, he is actually doing his job and you are just ignoring the rules. HACKED pokemon are not allowed here and you do not want to understand that.

Years
  • I am posting, in hopes of someone being considerate and actually trading me.
    I have: Shiny Dialga, Shiny Turtwig, Shiny Chimchar, Shiny Piplup, and Shiny Dragonair. All legit.
    I'm sorry for acting like I did before, I just hate when people ignore me on purpose.

EDIT: I traded LazyBook the starters, and the Dragoniar is virtually useless, seeing as there's a shiny Dratini already. The Dialga is still up though

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    Hio cyber i have the shiny pokemons ready :
    shiny lugia
    shiny electubazz
    shiny misdrevus
    shiny grimer

i want :
    Shaymin
    Shiny rayquaza
    Shiny latios
    celebi

Lazybook

Timotei... Timotei ..!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    ^^HM Ill trade...............

I got feebas and rayquaza ready

Kagome100

Anime and Animal nut
    Years
  • Arceus can only be obtained through hacking,

that's a lie, because there are ppl out there that have the poke and DID not hack to get it.. LOL.. If the poke is real and not hacked we can trade and keep it omg... And i don't understand these mods on here any more...

by the way, you saw the rude moderator closed our thread??

Ya i saw that and i dont know why the mod did that, Im glad we got another thread up and running. Only fake poke we had was the cyandaquil and it's gone now.

Last edited:

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
  • ok i was on GTS last night trying to dupe my brothers palkia and I got a level 100 palkia... can you tell me if it was hacked or not?

bold nature. met at 47 in spear pillar (looks fine)

stats: 307 hp, 239 atk, 271 def, 325 sp. atk, 266 sp def, 220 speed.

normal moves

IF it's legit i'll let you guys clone it if I can have an acreus.

thanks, mithos

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    that's a lie, because there are ppl out there that have the poke and DID not hack to get it.. LOL.. If the poke is real and not hacked we can trade and keep it omg... And i don't understand these mods on here any more...

No, THAT is a lie. Those people had to have hacked one way or another (for the Pokemon itself or the item). Or traded someone that hacked, in which case your point is rendered worthless.

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    OK, I don't really care if you guys don't understand us and/or think there's a legit way of getting Arceus. We state in the rules that you're not allowed in any way to trade Arceus, so that's still breaking the rules. If any of us see an Arceus being divulged here, I promise that that'll be the end of this thread. Regardless of what you people think, it's against the rules to trade one.

Last edited:

Solar Crash

Hmm. Out of curiosity, what's the rule about not trading with a member outside of this thread? I don't happen to be a member, but I believe I received:

Shiny Magikarp, level 6, female
    Shiny Ponyta, level 34, female

... and was unaware that they originated from this group. No offense to you guys or anything, but knowing that they've been cloned and traded outside of the group is kind of... disappointing. Can you guys somehow enforce that in anyway? Thanks.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Guys, it's just one flippin pokemon. You don't even need it because who the hell what's to battle you with it? It's a freaking beast that only serves the purpose of rotting in your box or you just training it and keeping it to yourself... Nothing too snazzy. Just take the Arceus down and then everyone is happy. And maybe the Darkrai/Shaymin too since they are English from what I know. I have a Japanese Shaymin now so that might help. Kapish? And stop giving the mod a hard time. He certainly wasn't the real one who shutted down the first thread so knock it off and face me instead.
    And Solar Crash, I see now that this thread is such a bane. All it does is literally spread everyones valuable pokemon to every other person and trading is useless now because every already has the same pokemon here. What's the point of me trading my shiny Palkia or shiny Lugia now for a shiny legendary in return when a member can just crawl in here and ask for a free one? Why would a customer pay for a nice product when they could get it for a cheaper price next door? This really screws up the trading business now that I think about it. It was grand at first but that huge list on the front is pretty intimidating. It's like a free buffet now for the homeless. :S Sure, it's a very nice and considerate thing to do but it's gone too far. Even if it's a game, this is reality. Dog eats dog and right now, you're feeding the dogs I was about to gnaw on. So basically, you may have helped those dogs out but I'm starving and I'm gonna die like the *coughfemaledogcough* I am. xP Now if the members agree not to take these pokemon and use them for profit/trading as like with Solar Crash, I'm pretty fine with that. That doesn't ruin a pokemon value if you guys just keep them and collect them but the ol' clone and give away thing really hurts serious pokemon traders. I'm just so full of rants now and I complain so much. I caught a disease on this site and I need to see a vet. :x

Years
  • blade is right about arcues taket out and every thing should be fine
    but in the cloning and giving away bart if you don't want to share than simply don't sorry for saying this and kinda of rude way

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    OOOOOKKKKKKK!!

We understood everything about the Arceus, it's removed!!!! Happy??? Ok, moderators know everything, happy??
    The Arceus topic is over, i do not care since you do not allow it on pkmncommunity....

Also, moderators there are other threads with hacked pokemon..so please...
    Also, there are more serious problems than the hacked pkmn, like the "database error"
    THE ARCEUS THING IS OVER, WE UNDERSTOOD!!!

ok, this thread is for trading pkmn, not talking about the Arceus!!! Thanks for your support guys, once more......

TwilightBlade, thanks, but pokemon is just a game, nothing more, we just help people to get more pkmn faster, without losing their own pokemon in order to get a new one.....

Ok, let's forget EVEYTHING, and keep it on, now....

DaenoDance, sorry for the Gyarados, i had to go....

Mr Blaine, your pokemon are ready!!

Lazybook, i'll pm you when i finish cloning!!!

Solar Crash, we don't really care what happens outside the Team's thread, since they got the pokemon, they can do whatever they want with them, but i agree that they shouldn't do it, it's unfair for non-members who have to waste good pokemon, since they can get them "free", from here!!

sth hijack

Im the best
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    I have cresselia and regigigas 100% legit and untouched and i want
    mew2 and celebi
    im cloning them as i type this

TheRazor375

OH NOEZ!!!
    Years
  • OOOOOKKKKKKK!!

We understood everything about the Arceus, it's removed!!!! Happy??? Ok, moderators know everything, happy??
    The Arceus topic is over, i do not care since you do not allow it on pkmncommunity....

Also, moderators there are other threads with hacked pokemon..so please...
    Also, there are more serious problems than the hacked pkmn, like the "database error"
    THE ARCEUS THING IS OVER, WE UNDERSTOOD!!!

ok, this thread is for trading pkmn, not talking about the Arceus!!! Thanks for your support guys, once more......

TwilightBlade, thanks, but pokemon is just a game, nothing more, we just help people to get more pkmn faster, without losing their own pokemon in order to get a new one.....

Ok, let's forget EVEYTHING, and keep it on, now....

DaenoDance, sorry for the Gyarados, i had to go....

Mr Blaine, your pokemon are ready!!

Lazybook, i'll pm you when i finish cloning!!!

Solar Crash, we don't really care what happens outside the Team's thread, since they got the pokemon, they can do whatever they want with them, but i agree that they shouldn't do it, it's unfair for non-members who have to waste good pokemon, since they can get them "free", from here!!

Thats right all you care about is yourself and when you get the pokemon you could care less about whats happens to other members of the forum and what happens to the pokemon after they get it. This thread should be closed down just for that. I also ask you to take my shiny palkia out of your thread and your sig. When I traded it I didn't agree on you guys putting it on your thread. I could of joined just to do that. And if I would of known that DeanoDance would of just added my palkia after I traded with him for I believe was YOUR shiny mewtwo, the trade would of never happened. It also states in your rules that members can't trade with non-members. So why did you let it happen if its in the rules? I bet its too late for the palkia anyways, you probably already MASS CLONED IT AND NOW 60 PEOPLE HAVE A SHINY PALKIA WHICH WILL CLONE IT AND MAKE MORE.

Last edited:

CyberCyndaquil

Master of Shinies
    Years
    • Seen May 12, 2009
    sth hijack, ok i have many pokemon to clone, i'll tell you when i have them ready...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back